2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

3rd August 2014, 10:05 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Intelligence Bureau exam result

Yes sure, here I am telling you the complete procedure of checking the Intelligence Bureau Result of written test for the posts of P.A. and JIO-II/Tech held on 29 June 2014, please follow the directions given below:
• First of all go to the official website of the Ministry Of Home Affairs.
• Now click on the “whats new” option available under the current affairs section.
• Then click on the “Result of written test for the posts of P.A. and JIO-II/Tech held on 29 June 2014” option.
• A pdf file will open which contains the result which I am also uploading here.

2nd December 2014, 09:02 AM
Unregistered

Intelligence Bureau Exam Result

I am looking for result of Intelligence Bureau Exam for Security Assistant so please give me expected date of declaration of result?
2nd December 2014, 12:08 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Intelligence Bureau Exam Result

Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) has successfully conducted the Intelligence Bureau examination for the position of 532 Security Assistant SA on 12th October 2014 at various centers across India.

MHA IB Security Assistant Exam Result:
The Intelligence Bureau will soon release the result on its official website. Right now the date of result is not decided. Here I am giving you steps to download result when it will release.

Steps to get Intelligence Bureau exam result 2014

1. First logon to official website of Ministry of Home Affairs, North Block which appears like:

2. You will get the link to download the result, and then click on it.

3. Enter the registration number and password in given blocks to download the result.

4. The webpage of result will be displayed on your screen.

5. Get the hard copy of your result.

Contact details:
Ministry of Home Affairs, North Block
Central Secretariat
New Delhi - 110001

Shri Hitesh Kumar Makwana
Joint Secretary(C&PG)
Email: jscpg-mha@nic.in
24th February 2015, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

Can you tell me the process to get to the result page of Intelligence Bureau of Ministry Of Home Affairs, Maharashtra as I want to check my result?
24th February 2015, 05:04 PM
Super Moderator

Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) conducts Intelligence Bureau exam which consists of two papers i.e. Paper I (Objective type) and Paper-II (Descriptive type in English language only).

Intelligence Bureau Exam Result

The process to get to the result page of Intelligence Bureau of Ministry of Home Affairs, Maharashtra as you want to check your result is as follows:

Visit the official site of Ministry of Home Affairs, Maharashtra
Under “What´s New” in the middle of the home page you will get the information about the result
That page will look like this:

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in