2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

20th June 2015, 10:53 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Institute of management Nirma University CAT cut off

As you are asking about the CAT cut off and details so here I am providing you the details below.

Number of Seats Available: 240

Eligibility:
A three-year bachelor's degree (10+2+3) or correspondent in any discipline from a renowned university with at least 50% collective marks or equal CGPA.

Applicants appearing in the final year of the Bachelor’s Degree can also apply provided they furnish the proof of having met with the minimum eligibility criteria by September 30, 2015. The candidates who fail to meet the minimum eligibility criteria by the time will be asked to withdraw from the programme. The tuition fee paid by such candidates will be forfeited. Application and Entrance Test (Common Admission Test)

Entrance Test
Applicants are required to appear for the Common Admission Test [CAT 2014] conducted by Indian Institute of Management (IIM). The CAT examination will be conducted at different centres all over the country on November. Institute of Management will receive the test scores from IIM for those candidates who have appeared in the CAT examination and have also applied to IMNU.

IIM have no role either in the selection process or in the conduct of the programme.

Foreign students/NRI/Person of Indian origin/Gulf Countries and South East Asia candidates can be considered for admission on the basis of their GMAT scores also [not taken before January 2014].

However, NRI sponsored candidates will be considered for admission only on the basis of CAT scores. GMAT scores will not be considered for NRI sponsored categories.

As you are asking for the cut off so I want to tell you that the cut off of Nirma is 94+ for the management programme.

Cut off of CAT

Contact Details:

Institute of Management, Nirma University
Sarkhej-Gandhinagar Highway,
Ahmedabad - 382 481.
Gujarat, India.
Phone: 079 - 30642000/100/200/300/400
Fax: 02717 - 241916
Email: dyr.im@nirmauni.ac.in

[MAP]Institute of Management, Nirma University Ahmedabad - 382 481.
Gujarat[/MAP]
3rd December 2015, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir I want to take admission in Institute of management Nirma University , so please tell me what is the minimum CAT cut off I required to take admission in this university?
3rd December 2015, 01:46 PM
Super Moderator

hello here I am providing the minimum CAT cut off of Institute of management Nirma University on the basis of 2014 cut off, it help you to get idea to how many marks to scored in CAT exam.

Institute of management, Nirma University, Ahmedabad is the best Managament institute in india to do MBA.

You have required to scored more than 80 percentile to apply online in this B-school.

The short listing and PI process will be held mostly in month of March/April in every year.

Last date to apply :- January 31, 2014
CAT cut off percentile :- 80
If you Score good in CAT exam then you will also apply in these institutes:-

Name of institute:-Indian Institute of Management - IIM A - Ahmedabad
Cut off:- 99

Name of institute:- Indian Institute of Management - Bangalore
Cut off:- 90

Name of institute:- Xavier Labour Relations Institute - XLRI
Cut off:- 99

Name of institute:- National Institute of Industrial Engineering, Mumbai
Cut off:- 98

Name of institute:- Management Development Institute - Gurgaon