2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

16th October 2015, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

Re: ING Vysya Bank Account Check

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have the Orange current Account in the ING Vysya Bank. I can’t go at the bank to check my account balance because of some reasons. It will be good for me if I can get details of balance online. Can you please tell me about the procedure to check the ING Vysya Bank account balance check online???
I have the Orange current Account in the ING Vysya Bank. I can’t go at the bank to check my account balance because of some reasons. It will be good for me if I can get details of balance online. Can you please tell me about the procedure to check the ING Vysya Bank account balance check online
18th December 2015, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

Hi Guys, Can you please tell me Information How Can I Check ING VYSYA Bank Account Balance Check ?
18th December 2015, 12:36 PM
Super Moderator

Friend you Can Check your Account Balance Through SMS Banking of ING VYSYA Bank Here Details :

No matter where you are, banking is now an SMS away!

Now you can check your balance, get mini statements, request for cheque book and much more using your mobile phone, anytime anywhere. With SMS banking, there’s no more walking to the bank, as the bank is in your hands.

Register today by sending an SMS Reg<12 Digit A/c No.> to 5607099.

Note: Please do not treat the transaction successful until you receive a confirmation SMS from the bank. In case of any queries, please contact Phone Banking team.

This service is available to customer absolutely free of cost. SMS charges as applicable will be levied by your mobile operator.

To deregister

send SMS DEREG <12 Digit A/c No.> to 5607099.

16th February 2016, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, how can I check my account balance of Ing Vyasya bank account? Please provide me if here any process to check account detail from ING Vysya Bank?
16th February 2016, 03:25 PM
Super Moderator

ING Vysya Bank provides SMS service to check account detail and balance. Candidates can take benefit of this service does not where they are. From any where candidates can check their account detail from ING Vysya Bank.

For this facility get mini statements, request for cheque book and much more using your mobile phone, anytime anywhere.

With SMS banking, there’s no more walking to the bank, as the bank is in your hands.

Register by sending an SMS Reg<12 Digit A/c No.> to 5607099

After receiving a confirmation SMS from the bank this message show that your transaction successful. In case of any queries, please contact Phone Banking team.

This service is available to customer absolutely free of cost. SMS charges as applicable will be levied by your mobile operator.

Based on the mobile number, ING Vyasya bank is showing the balance or last few transactions on your primary account.

By default, if you have only one account that becomes your primary account. In case, you have multiple accounts ING Vyasya bank have set one account as Primary Account and it can be changed by sending an SMS or by calling Phone Banking at 18004209900 any time.

Benefit:
Free cheque collection & payment in all ING branch locations
Free and unlimited self cash withdrawal at home city and AAA branches
Free cash deposit up to Rs. 1 Lakh/month at home city branches
ATM withdrawal limit of Rs. 50,000/day
Free NEFT/RTGS/DD/PO on Net Banking; nominal charges applicable at branch

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in