2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

14th July 2016, 05:29 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Indian Navy Clerk Exam Date

I would like to tell you that Indian Navy not yet announced dates for clerk post here I will get details so that you can remember.

TO get idea please have a glance on process

Please visit the official site of Indian Navy which looks like this

Indian Navy

Site page will open at middle page
You can see section of general information
There you can get information easily

Here I’m telling you about post

Eligibility
Age Limit

Candidate’s age must above 18 Minimum years and not more than 28 years Mximum

Qualification –
Candidates who want to apply for Indian Army vacancies they must have matriculation /10+2/with computer certificate post with desired experience in related field.

Selection –
Short listed Candidates will select on the basis of Interview which will be conducted by the organization. It’s depending on Candidate’s qualification.

How to apply -
Attach all your certificates photocopies with the application form two passport size photo and on the application form envelope also write the name of the post and category two envelope with written self address on which 6/- cost of post tickets are attach

Address of sending form Fill application form in proper manner and attached all require documents with attested recent Passport Size Photograph. Form should send along with required documents at given address:

To, The commanding Officer Controller, Controllerate of Quality Assurance establishment NAVAL (Ministry of Defence) DGQA Naval Base Kochi 682004

Address:-
Indian Navy
Room No 205, C Wing
Sena Bhawan, New Delhi -110011

Phone:-
011-23010151

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in