2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

11th October 2014, 01:22 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Indian Maritime University Placements

The Indian Maritime University was established in 2008.The name of placement advisor of Indian Maritime University is SHRI. DSP. VIDYASAGAR.

You are asking for the Indian Maritime University Placements. Here I am uploading a file that contains the Indian Maritime University Placements Brochure. You can download it from here. This is as follows:

You are also asking for the Indian Maritime University Calender of 2014-2015. This is as follows:

Courses:

B. Tech (naval architec-ture & ocean engineering)
Duration: 4 years (8 semes-ters)
Final year project: 1 each (7th & 8th sem)
Internship: 8 weeks

M. Tech (naval architecture & ocean engineering)
Duration: 2 years (4 semes-ters)
Final year project: 1 year + 1 semester

M. Tech (dredging & har-bour engineering)
Duration: 2 years (4 se-mesters)
Final year project: 1 year + 1 semester

Address:
Indian Maritime University
East Coast Road,
Uthandi,
Chennai – 600119
Tel. +91 (44) 2453 0343 / 345
Fax: +91 (44) 2453 0342
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Indian Maritime University Placements Brochure.pdf (2.24 MB, 760 views)
22nd November 2014, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Please tell me from where I can get the Indian Maritime University Placements Brochure and calendar of 2014-15. Tell me about its courses?
you may contact the placement department of imu vizag or director imu vizag
7th May 2015, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

Indian Maritime University Placements

I want to know about the placement of the Indian Maritime University so can you please provide me there last year placement records and the placement statistics? Also provide me the placement brochure of the Indian Maritime University so that I can get complete details of it?
9th June 2017, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

I am a graduate and looking forward to perceive my MBA in International Transportation and Logistics Management from IMU and need some guidance for it regarding placements
28th November 2019, 09:51 AM
Unregistered

Can you provide me the Placement Brochure 2015 - 2017 of School of Maritime Management under IMU (Indian Maritime University)?
28th November 2019, 09:51 AM
Super Moderator

Indian Maritime University offers two M.B.A. Programs in Port and Shipping Management and in International Transportation and Logistics Management.

The duration of the program is two academic years consisting of four semesters. Each academic year shall be divided into two semesters. The odd semester is scheduled from August to January of each academic year and the even semesters from February to July of each academic year. There shall be not less than 90 working days for each semester.

M.B.A. in Port and Shipping Management
It is designed to provide the students with adequate skills and knowledge in functional areas of the port and shipping sectors. It also gives a holistic view of the sector integrating various areas viz. port management, maritime law and maritime economics which helps them to gain a thorough understanding of the maritime business and taking up employment in the same.

M.B.A. in International Transportation and Logistics Management
It is a program designed to provide an exposure to 'Management of the domestic and international modes of Transportation' in today’s rapidly changing economic scenario. Logistics management assumes a systematic approach to deal with a wide variety of activities related to movement of traffic from origin to destination point.

Placement Brochure 2015 - 2017 School of Maritime Management IMU

Contact Detail:
Indian Maritime University
East Coast Road
Semmencherry
Chennai - 600119
Phone :+91 (44) 2453 9020

Last edited by sumit; 28th November 2019 at 09:55 AM.

Tags
placements

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in