2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

13th July 2018, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

Re: Indian Institute Of Nanoscience & Technology (INC)

Hi buddy I want to do phd from Indian Institute Of Nanoscience & Technology (INC) and for the same here looking for its eligibility criteria so will you plz let me know about the same ??
13th July 2018, 12:48 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Indian Institute Of Nanoscience & Technology (INC)

Institute of Nano Science and Technology (INST), Mohali (Punjab), an autonomous institution of Department of Science and Technology (DST), Government of India, has been established under the umbrella of NANO MISSION, initiated by DST to boost research and development in the field of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology in India.

As you want here I am telling Phd admission criteria at Indian Institute Of Nanoscience & Technology (INC)

Admission criteria :

Applicants must be M.Sc. in Chemistry/Physics/Material Sciences/Life Sciences /M.Pharm/ M.Tech in Basic, Applied Sciences or Engineering and related areas.

Applicants should have qualified any of the following exam: GATE/CSIR or UGC-NET/JEST / JGEEBILS (TIFR/NCBS)/ICMRJRF/ DBT-JRF/DST-INSPIRE/GPAT

Students registered with IISER Mohali for their BS-MS Program can apply as per IISER Mohali s norm

Fees

Aforesaid application documents should be accompanied by a demand draft (DD) of Rs.450/- for General/OBC or Rs.150/- for SC/ST/PH drawn in favor of Institute of Nano Science and Technology, Mohali (payable either at Mohali or at Chandigarh)

Please mention your name on the reverse of the DD

Key Dates
Last Date of Submission of Application is 24th April 2018

Address:
Institute of Nano Science and Technology
Habitat Centre, Phase- 10, Sector- 64
Mohali, Punjab - 160062
Phone Numbers : +91-172-2210075/57/56
Fax Number: +91-172-2211074
E-mail ID: contact@inst.ac.in

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in