2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

22nd July 2016, 01:26 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Indian Institute Of Management Trichy Recruitment

As per my searching I was not founded Indian Institute Of Management Trichy recruitment detail. There is no any active notification is provided by Indian Institute Of Management Trichy.

Here I’m giving you detail of recently closed recruitment detail:

The Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Tiruchirappalli (IIM Trichy) is invited candidates as Director on contractual basis and invites applications.

All the documents related to age, qualification and experience must be accompanied along with the application form.

Candidates must firstly ensure that they meet the required eligibility criteria before applying, or else the applications shall stand rejected by the selection committee.

Vacancies & Eligibility Criteria:

Director

Qualification
Ph.D Degree with 15 yrs experience

Dates:
Last date for receipt of Application forms : 04-03-2016 .

Mode of Recruitment:
Selection is based on the performance in personal Interviews after short listing on the basis of qualification and experience.

Fee Structure:
There is No Application fee for this recruitment process.

How to Apply:
Interested candidates having required qualifications may send applications for these posts by 04-03-2016 as per given format.

Applications should be recived at the address with all relevant documents of qualification, experience, age and photographs.
Superscribe the Envelope properly and preserve a copy of application form for future reference.

Address:
Ms. Rina Sonowal Kouli, Director (Management),
Ministry of Human Resource Development,
Department of Higher Education, Room No.419,
C Wing, Shastri Bhawan, New Delhi 110 001

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in