2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

14th July 2018, 07:47 AM
Unregistered

Re: Indian Engineering Services For CSE

Hii sir, I Completed Mt Engineering in CSE I Wants to know Am I Eligible to Write the Indian Engineering Service Exam ?
14th July 2018, 07:48 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Indian Engineering Services For CSE

No , The CSE students are not eligible to write IES exams. Only the following people are eligible for this
Civil engineering
Mechanical engineering
Electrical engineering
Electronics and communication engineering

The Details of the IES Exam is as follow

IES- Indian Engineering Service Exam is a paper-pen based, four-part government service examination directed by the Union Public Service Commission for recruitment of engineers in the Engineering Services of the Government of India.

Examination Pattern

For admission to the examination, a candidate must have

(a) obtained a degree in Engineering from a University incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other Educational Institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as Universities under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956; or

(b) passed Sections A and B of the Institution Examinations of the Institution of Engineers (India); or

(c) obtained a degree/diploma in Engineering from such foreign University/College/Institution and under such conditions as may be recognised by the Government for the purpose from time to time, or

(d) passed Graduate Membership Examination of the Institution of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers (India);

Examination Pattern :

(i) Stage-I: Engineering Services (Preliminary/Stage-I) Examination (Objective Type Papers) for the selection of candidates for the Stage-II: Engineering Services (Main/Stage-II) Examination;

(ii) Stage-II: Engineering Services (Main/Stage-II) Examination (Conventional Type Papers) and

(iii) Stage-III : Personality Test

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in