2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

24th June 2015, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

Indian CISF Recruitment

I want to apply for the Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) Recruitment for the post of the Head Constable so please give me the details about it? How many vacancies are available for the post of Head Constable in CISF? What is the last date to apply for it?
Similar Threads
Thread
CISF Recruitment GD
SSC SI CISF Recruitment
SSC CISF Recruitment
CISF Recruitment HC
CISF Recruitment Jan
CISF Recruitment SI
CISF Recruitment Kerala
CISF New Recruitment
CISF HC Recruitment
CISF ASI Recruitment
CISF Recruitment Aug
CISF Recruitment HC Min
SI in CISF recruitment
Recruitment for CISF
Indian Army CISF Recruitment
New CISF Recruitment
SSC CISF ASI Recruitment
CISF Recruitment in SSC
CISF Recruitment 700 Post
Recruitment CISF
7th November 2015, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

Re: Indian CISF Recruitment

Hello sir I want to know has Indian CISF has declared vacancies for constable post I want to apply for this post so please can you tell me that I am eligible or not ?
7th November 2015, 01:11 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Indian CISF Recruitment

Hey as CISF is just a unique organization in paramilitary forces for India, which works for sea ways, airways and some of the major installations in India.

As per my idea the last date for applying is over

Central Industry Security Force (CISF) under the huge opportunity perspective had announced to make the enrolment. The announced information mentions the reception of the application for the 156 posts of Constable and DCPO (Driver) for which detail is underside:

Here I am giving you details :-

Central Industry Security Force (CISF) had provided that the age boundary beneficial for the candidates to get qualified is the 21 years to 27 years. The cut – off date arranged for the candidates is the 3rd Oct 2015.

Educational Qualification:

The requirement of the academic that is worth for the aspirants is the 10th class passed.

Fees Schedule:

The detail of the registration fee publicized by the Central Industry Security Force (CISF) is for the complete listing.

The fee getting paid is the Rs. 50 and this is to pay thoroughly with the postal order.

Registration Process:

The publication by the Central Industry Security Force (CISF) regarding the registration got presented as the use of the application.

The requirement for the applicants is to send the arranged form with the required documents and the testimonials.

Important date

3rd Oct 2015: The concerning dates for the dispatch of the application for getting listed.
10th Oct 2015: The closing date for the candidates from the North East region.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in