2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

6th August 2015, 09:10 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Indian Bank PO Recruitment

Currently there is not any notification for recruitment on PO Post at Indian Bank. Indian Bank recruit candidate on po post through IBPS PO CWE exam score .

Candidate want to get job on PO Post at Indian Bank must have to appear in IBPS PO exam .

Currently notification is given for IBPS PO exam .

Last date to apply for exam IBPS PO is 01.08.2015.

As you want I am here telling you process to get notification related to recruitment on PO Post at Indian Bank for selected candidates on this post.

Go at website of Indian Bank.

At top side of home page of website you get career link .

Click on that link .

Here click on CWE IV - Notification to candidates selected for the post of Probationary Officers link .

Here is the attachment.
(Notification to candidates selected for the post of Probationary Officers)

27th November 2015, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

Hello friend myself Lalit I am preparing for bank PO post exam, so tell me for the dates of Indian Bank PO Recruitment?
27th November 2015, 12:56 PM
Super Moderator

Hello Lalit recently there is no recruitment for PO post in Indian Bank, the last PO recruitment in Indian Bank was on 12th March, 2015

PO exam Syllabus

Reasoning
Number series
letter & symbol series
statement and argument
logical problems
verbal reasoning
blood relations
coding-decoding
number ranking
making judgments

English
General English: Vocabulary, synonyms, Antonyms, Word formation and Sentence completion
Comprehension: Theme detection, Deriving conclusions, Passage completion, Error detection and Passage correction, Sentence correction
Spelling: Grammar, Idioms and Phrases

Quantitative Aptitude
Number system, HCF & LCM, Number series, Problems based on numbers. Approximation Wrong Number, Decimal fractions, Square root and cube root, Simplifications. Partnerships, Percentage, Ratio and proportions, Average & Ages Ratio & Proportion. Profit and loss, Simple interest and compound interest, Time and work, Time and distance, Average, Mensuration. Permutation and combination, Data tables, Probability, Pie charts, Bar graphs, Line graphs, Mixed graphs, Case study

General Awareness
Current Affairs (Latest News) from Indian Economy, International Economy, UNO, Marketing, Awards & Honors Sports, Finance, Agriculture etc. History of Banking, current affairs of last 6 months, countries / currencies, Books & Their Authors, Banking Terms, RBI , Fiscal Monetary Policies

Computer
Basic computer terminology, Software & Hardware questions, Computer abbreviation, Data Base Management System (DBMS) ,Microsoft-office, Basic knowledge of Internet use

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in