2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

24th August 2012, 03:14 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Indian Bank Fixed Deposit Calculator

The deposit calculator of Indian Bank is provided in the official website of the Bank. I am giving the information after checking the website of the Bank.

In the official website you can find the Info icon on the top of the web page. When you place the cursor on the icon you can see the online apps button. In the online apps you can find the deposit calculator. You need to enter the principal amount, years, rate of interest per annum and compounding period. Finally click on the calculate deposit button to get the results.

When you alight on the deposit calculator option you will find an webpage that looks similar to the image I am uploading here.
8th December 2015, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

Sir I wanted to invest money in fixed deposit terms in INDIAN bank can you provide some interests rates on fixed deposit for the calculation of interest on fixed deposits ?
8th December 2015, 03:36 PM
Super Moderator

Dear sir we understand your query and we try to sought out your query
Here we provides to some interest rates of INDIAN bank . also some websites provide calculator for the calculation of interests rates .

7-14 days interest rate 5.25 % upto 5crore
15-29 days interest rate 5.25% upto 5 crore
91-120 days interest rate 6.75 % upto 5 crore
Get more information related to interests rate of indian bank

FIXED DEPOSITS INTERETS RATE

INDIAN BANK

NOTE :

Interest Rates on Domestic Term Deposits (% per annum)

This Fixed Deposit Calculator (FD Calculator) gives you the return on the Principal when interest is paid on quarterly compounding.

However, in case you wish to calculate compounding on other basis say monthly, half yearly or annual basis,

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in