2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

2nd February 2018, 10:35 AM
Unregistered

Which Indian Bank Is Best

I am from Dubai and recently shifted to India searching for some Indian banks where I can open my account. Will you please provide me list of Indian Banks like which Indian Banks is best where I can open account also provide lists of types of accounts I can open here?
Similar Threads
Thread
Indian Bank CBE
KYC Indian Bank
UGC Net Indian Bank Challan
NRI Indian Bank
DCB Indian Bank
Indian Bank RJY
SG Indian Bank
Indian Bank In JSR
Indian Bank VBV
MD of Indian Bank
Best Indian Bank
ICI Indian Bank
Indian Bank Kottakkal
Indian Bank Kkd
Us Correspondent Bank For Indian Bank
Is South Indian Bank A Government Bank
Is South Indian Bank A Nationalized Bank
Is South Indian Bank A Scheduled Bank
Bank Exam in South Indian Bank
Cut Off Indian Bank Po
2nd February 2018, 10:35 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Which Indian Bank Is Best

To keep your money safe. Keeping your money at home will not serve any purpose or fetch you any interest.

Moreover, after the recent demonetisation drive, it is anyways advisable to put even a small part of your savings in a bank account

Best Bank to open Account in India :

State Bank of India or SBI
Kotak Mahindra Bank
Yes Bank
Citibank
Punjab National Bank or PNB
Bank of India
RBL Bank
HDFC Bank
ICICI Bank
Canara Bank
Union Bank
Axis Bank
Bank of Baroda
Lakshmi Vilas Bank
IndusInd Bank
Bandhan Bank

Types of Savings Bank Accounts :

Regular Savings Account : A common basic savings account used by an account holder following the basic terms and conditions of the bank.

Salary based Savings Account : These are normally opened by Companies for their employees, where the salary of the employees is transferred on a monthly basis.

Savings Account for Senior Citizens : These are similar to regular savings account, but offer higher rate of interest and certain privileges to senior citizens.

Savings Account with exclusive benefits to women : Few banks offer these type of accounts where exclusive benefits and features are provided to women.

Savings Account for minors : These accounts are opened by parents/guardians on behalf of their children.

Zero balance Saving Account : You are not charged any penalty on such account, if the balance falls below the minimum limit.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in