2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

9th November 2015, 11:58 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Indian Army Clerk Physical Eligibility

As per your demand I will help you here to get the details about the physical eligibility and exam pattern for the post of Clerk in Indian Army.

Here is the physical standards details for the post of Clerk in Indian Army.

Indian Army physical Standards

Here is the exam pattern for the post of Clerk in Indian Army.

Soldier Clerk / Store Keeper Technical (SKT) paper will be of one hour duration of 100 Marks comprising of the following subjects :-

(a) English - 40%

(b) Mathematics - 20%

(c) Computers Science - 20%

(d) GK & General Science - 20%

Here is the eligibility criteria for applying to this post

12th standard from a recognized university in any stream.

age l;limit is 17-23 years.

you must be physically as well as mentally fit.
4th August 2017, 08:05 AM
Unregistered

I m sandeep my hight 163cm I Eligibility Of army clerk
23rd September 2019, 08:14 AM
Unregistered

Hi buddy I want to know what is Indian Army Clerk Physical Eligibility so will you plz tell me about the same , as I am going to apply for Indian Army Clerk recruitment this year??
23rd September 2019, 08:15 AM
Super Moderator

As you want to apply for Indian Army Clerk recruitment, so on your demand I am giving bellow require info :

Indian Army Clerk Physical Eligibility
Regions States Height (Cms) Chest (cms) Weight (kgs)
Western Himalayan Region Jammu & Kashmir, Himachal Pradesh, Punjab hills, Himachal Pradesh, Hoshiarpur, Garh Shankar, Ropar and Chandigarh, Uttarakhand. 166 77 48
Eastern Himalayan Region Sikkim, Nagaland, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Tripura, Mizoram, Meghalaya, Assam and Hill Region of West Bengal. 160 77 48
Western Plains Region Punjab, Haryana, Chandigarh, Delhi, Rajasthan and Western Uttar Pradesh, Meerut, Agra Division. 170 77 50
Eastern Plains Region West Bengal, Jharkhand, Eastern Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, and Orissa. 169 77 50
Central Region Madhya Pradesh, Chattisgarh, Gujarat, Maharashtra, Dadar, Nagar Haveli, Daman and Diu. 168 77 50
Southern Region Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Kerala, Goa and Puducherry 166 77 50

Educational Qualifications
Applicants must be at least 12th passed or intermediate passed (any stream such as Arts, Commerce, Science) from a recognized board (any board like CBSE, ISC, NIOS, private, state board etc). Also, he should have at least 50% marks in each subject and 60% marks in aggregate in Class 12th and 10th class (if didnt have Maths and English in class 12th).
The applicant should have studied and passed English and Maths/Accounts Bookkeeping in class 10th or class 12th.

In case a Applicants is a graduate with Maths and English as the subject in BSc, the stipulation of 50% in class 10th or class 12th is waived off. In case of graduate without English and Maths/Accts/Book Keeping , he should have scored more than 50% in English and Maths/Accts/Book Keeping at least once in 10th or 12th.

Age Limit Required
In order to apply for soldier clerk, one needs to be between 17 years (17 years 6 months) to 23 years.

Minimum age = 17 years
Maximum age = 23 years

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in