2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

10th June 2015, 11:13 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Indian Airforce Recruitment Y Group

Indian Air Force has posted a notification for the recruitment of Rally for Group ‘X’ (Technical) Trade and Group ‘Y’ Trade vacancies.

Vacancy Details:
Name of the Posts:
1. Airman Group ‘X’ (Technical) Trade
2. Airman Group ‘Y’ Trade

Eligibility Criteria :

Age Limit: Students age limit must be 21 years

Educational Qualification: : Students must possess Intermediate with Mathematics, Physics and English, with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English for Group ‘X’ (Technical) Trade, passed 10+2 in any streamwith minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English for Group ‘Y’ Trades.

Selection Process:

Written Test, Adaptability Test & Physical Fitness Test, Medical Examination, Interview.

Important Dates:

Date of Stream/ Activities:
Written Test, Adaptability Test & Physical Fitness Test (PFT) for Group ‘Y’ Trades will be held on: 04-06-2015.

Interview and form filling of candidates passed on 04-06-2015: 05-06-2015

Written Test, Adaptability Test & Physical Fitness Test (PFT) for Group ‘X’ (Technical) Trades: 06-06-2015

Interview and form filling of candidates passed on 06-06-2015: 07-06-2015

Indian Airforce Group ‘Y’ Trade vacancies details
18th November 2015, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

Hello, I want to join the Indian air force in group Y. is there any recruitments going? Please tell me they are going on.
18th November 2015, 02:27 PM
Super Moderator

Hello, here I am providing you the details of the recruitments that will be going to held in November 2015 in group Y as under:

Candidates For Group 'Y' {For Automobile Technician, GTI & IAF(P) only) Trades

Age limit:
Candidates should be born between 01 February 1996 to 31 May 1999 (both days inclusive i.e. 16 years to 21 years

Eligibility:
Candidates must have passed Intermediate / 10+2 / Equivalent Examination in any stream/subjects approved by Central / State Education Boards with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English
(OR)
Candidates must have passed Two years Vocational Course recognized by Association of Indian Universities (CBSE / Board of Vocational Higher Secondary Education Kerala) with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English in Vocational Course or in Intermediate/ Matriculation, if English is not a subject in Vocational Course

Important dates: 17th November 2015 to 24th November 2015

Selection procedure:
Candidates will be selected on the basis of the written test, physical test and the personal interview.

Examination held at:
In whole Maharashtra

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in