2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

22nd March 2016, 08:42 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Indian Air Force RFI

On your demand buddy I will help you here to get the details about Request For Information For Procurement Of War Gaming Centre Tender for Indian Air Force so that you can check it easily.

Here I’m telling you about the tenders
This Request for Information (RFI) consists of two parts as indicated below:-

(a) Part I.
The first part of the RFI incorporates a few general, operational and performance characteristics and features that should be met by the system. A few important technical parameters are also mentioned.

(b) Part II.
The second part of the RFI states the methodology of seeking response of vendors.

Conditions

The solicitation of offers will be as per ‘Single Stage-Two Bid System’. It implies that a ‘Request for Proposal’ (RFP) would be issued soliciting the technical and commercial offers together, but in two separate sealed envelopes.

The validity of commercial offers would be at least 18 months from the date of submission of offers.

The technical offer would be evaluated by a Technical Evaluation Committee (TEC) to check its compliance with RFP.

The equipment of the TEC cleared vendors would be put through a trial evaluation in India on a ‘No Cost No Commitment’ basis.

A staff evaluation would be carried out by Service Headquarters (SHQ) to analyse the results and shortlist the vendors.

After clearance by the evaluation teams, a Contract Negotiations Committee would decide the lowest cost bidder (L1) from amongst the technically compliant offers and conclude the appropriate contract.

Vendor would be bound to provide product support in terms of a comprehensive Maintenance contract for time period and terms and conditions specified in the RFP.

REQUEST FOR INFORMATION FOR PROCUREMENT OF WAR GAMING CENTRE for Indian Air Force

Address:-
Indian Air Force
DISHA Motilal Nehru Marg New Delhi - 110 106

Phone:-
011 - 23010231

more detail attached a pdf file;

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in