2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

1st June 2015, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

Indian Air Force GIS

Give information about the GIS Facility of Indian Air Force. I want to get all information about it. I think the GIS is life insurance for all employees of IAF. So pls give information about the limit for this life insurance. Provide an official file that can provide me information of GIS of Indian Air Force.
Similar Threads
Thread
Indian Air Force
Indian Air Force JWO
Hq Indian Air Force
Indian air force in
Indian Army Vs Indian Air Force
LCH Indian Air Force
Indian air force csb
Indian Air Force MTS
Indian Air Force Mp
Indian Air Force after MCA
Indian Air Force SSC
NDA Indian Air Force
AVM Indian Air Force
When I Get My Job Latter Of Indian Air Force
MTI Indian Air Force
Mig 35 Indian Air Force
Indian Army Or Indian Air Force
Indian Air Force UFO
Indian Air Force after B Sc (PCM)
Indian Air Force + SSC
4th July 2018, 11:04 AM
Unregistered

Re: Indian Air Force GIS

Hii sir, I Wants to get the Information About the AFGIS General of the Indian Air Force Will you Please Provide It ?
4th July 2018, 11:05 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Indian Air Force GIS

Air Force Group Insurance Society , which is registered under the Societies Registration Act (XXI of 1860). It came into force wef 01 Nov 1975. The Society is established by Armed Forces of the Union (Air Force) for the welfare of the past and present members and their dependants.

Objective :

To mobilize the savings of Air Force personnel past, present and their dependants and suitably invest the same and distribute the income so earned among its depositors.

To levy contributions from the members and direct thereafter part of it to provide insurance cover to the IAF personnel while in service/retirement and to retain the balance in the Group Insurance Fund for utilization as a matter of general public utility for the welfare of retiring personnel and their dependants by providing lump sum benefit on retirement/release at a comparatively early age.

To affiliate, amalgamate with and support any other Fund and to develop and extend the benefits to other categories of personnel working with the Air Force.

To purchase, take on lease, hire or otherwise acquire and hold immovable or movable property and sell, lease or otherwise dispose off the same.

To invest the money of the Society not immediately required for its use.

To erect, maintain, repair, improve or hire any building for the use of the Society.
To give loans / grants for welfare activities.

Contact Details :

AIR FORCE GROUP INSURANCE SOCIETY
AFGIS BHAWAN, SUBROTO PARK,
NEW DELHI - 110 010
E-Mail Address (Public Internet): afgis@iaf.nic.in
FAX No. : 011-25691182

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in