2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

13th June 2015, 09:05 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Indian Administrative Services Online Application Form

Here I am giving Union Public Service Commission Indian Administrative Services exam online application form:

Go to the official website of Union Public Service Commission
Click on “UPSC ONLINE APPLICATIONS”
Click on ONLINE APPLICATION FOR VARIOUS EXAMINATIONS OF UPSC option
Click on click here option for Part-I Registration
Then click on yes
Fill all required info & click on continue

Dates
Registration starts from
23-05-2015

Registration closes on
19-06-2015
9th December 2015, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir I want to know what is the application fees for filling Online Application Form for Indian Administrative Services so here can you please give me details ?
9th December 2015, 12:31 PM
Super Moderator

Hey as The Indian Administrative Service is the premier administrative civil service of the Government of India.

Application Fee:

Candidates are required to pay an application fee of Rs 100 (rupees hundered only).

Mode of Payment:

Cash payment at any Branch of SBI.

Payment through net banking facility of State Bank of India/State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur/State Bank of Hyderabad/State Bank of Mysore/ State Bank of Patiala /State Bank of Travancore

Visa/Master Credit/Debit Card.

(Female/SC/ST and PH category candidates who are exempted from payment of application fee).

Educational Qualifications:-

The candidate must hold a degree of any of Universities incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University Under Section-3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956, or possess an equivalent qualification.

Applicants appearing for their final year degree exam are also eligible

Candidates with professional and technical qualifications recognized by the Government of India as equivalent to professional and technical degrees are eligible to apply.

Candidates who have passed final year of MBBS exam but are yet to complete internship can apply for the prelim exam.

Age Limit:-

A candidate must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have attained the age of 32 years.

Age Relaxation:-

up to a maximum of five years if a candidate belongs to a Scheduled Caste or a Scheduled Tribe.

up to a maximum of three years in the case of candidates belonging to Other Backward Classes who are eligible to avail of reservation applicable to such candidates.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in