2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

11th May 2015, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

IMU CET Pg Syllabus

hello sir I am appearing in imu cet examination so will you plz help me in getting my syllabus?
Similar Threads
Thread
Solapur University Syllabus BCA Syllabus BCA
RPSC II Grade Syllabus Teacher Syllabus
LIC Exam Syllabus DSE AAO Syllabus
Exam pattern of GATE and syllabus of GATE syllabus of Electrical Engineering
WBUT syllabus BBA syllabus
WBUT Ac Syllabus MBA Old Syllabus
11th May 2015, 12:27 PM
Super Moderator

Re: IMU CET Pg Syllabus

Hey as you told you are appering in the imu cet examination and you want the syllabus of it.

Syllabus of imu cet pg

Physics

Gravitation, Electromagnetic Induction and A.C., Electrons and Photons, Radioactivity, Semiconductors, Heat Radiation, Wave Motion and Sound, Fluids, S.H.M., Rotational Motion of a Rigid Body, Magnetic Effects of Electric Current, Current Electricity, Electrostatics, Ray Optics, Wave Theory etc.

Chemistry

Nuclear and Radio Chemistry, Halogen Derivatives of Alkanes and organic hydroxy Compounds, Chemistry of Transition and Inner Transition Elements, Electrochemistry, Chemical Thermodynamics and Energetics, Nature of Chemical Bond II, Adsorption and Colloids, Carbohydrates, Proteins and Fats, Chemical Kinetics, Coordination Chemistry etc.

Mathematics

Probability, boolean algebra, linear inequations, limits and continuity, vector and 3-d geometry, matrices, statics & dynamics, indefinite integrals, definite integrals & its application, differential equations, etc.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in