2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

4th May 2015, 08:09 AM
Unregistered

IMS BHU MD Ayurveda

I am interested in doing MD course in Ayurveda from the Institute of Medical Sciences Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi so please give me details about the schedule for admission to MD Ayurveda in this College? From when the application forms will be available?
Similar Threads
Thread
MBA ayurveda
ICMR Ayurveda
UPPSC Ayurveda
Ayurveda In AIMS
TNPSC Ayurveda
KUHS PHD Ayurveda
Diploma In Ayurveda
Ayurveda Colleges
MBA in Ayurveda Pharmacy
MBA Ayurveda
IMS Bhu Ayurveda
Faculty of Ayurveda IMS BHU
M.P.H course after graduation Ayurveda
MD Ayurveda Colleges
Ayurveda Universities in U.S.
PG diploma in Ayurveda
National Institute of Ayurveda Jaipur MD Ayurveda Question Paper
Maharashtra PG Ayurveda government Ayurveda Colleges
M.D Ayurveda Colleges
Ayurveda College
22nd May 2018, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

Re: IMS BHU MD Ayurveda

I want to do MD Ayurveda in Institute of Medical Sciences IMS, Banaras Hindu University so can you provide me the details of the program?
22nd May 2018, 01:13 PM
Super Moderator

Re: IMS BHU MD Ayurveda

The Institute of Medical Sciences IMS, Banaras Hindu University offers MD Ayurveda program of duration 3 years.

MD Ayurveda program-

Duration 3 years

No of seats - 25

Eligibility

Candidate holding BAMS or equivalent degree recognized by BHU and CCIM

The candidate holding MBBS degree recognized by MCI

The candidate should have passed I.Sc. (Biology) or equivalent examination recognized by BHU.

All the candidates (except MBBS) must have qualified with Sanskrit as one of the subjects in Intermediate or equivalent examination or as a part of BAMS examination recognized by Banaras Hindu University.

The candidate must have completed minimum 12 months Internship (4 years BAMS Course) / 6 months Internship (5 years BAMS Course) by 31.7.2012after passing the final professional examination.

The maximum age limit for the General and OBC candidates will be 35 years (relaxed up to 5 years in case of SC/ST candidates). There is no maximum age limit for the sponsored candidate.

Selection

The candidates will be selected for admission based on merit in the written entrance test.

Separate merit list will be prepared amongst all the categories i.e. (i) General (ii) SC (iii) ST (iv) PC (v) OBC (vi) Sponsored and (vii) MBBS

Exam pattern-

There shall be one paper consisting 180 multiple choice questions from all the specialties including modern counterpart of Ayurvedic specialties.

The duration of test will be 2 hrs.

For MBBS graduate there will be a separate paper.

The qualifying marks for the General category will be 50%, 45% for General PC candidates, 40% in case of OBC (Non Creamy layer)/SC/ST category and respective PC candidates.

No Scrutiny/Revaluation of the answer book of the entrance test shall be allowed on any ground.

Contact-

Institute Of Medical Sciences
Aurobindo Colony, Banaras Hindu University Campus, Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh 221005
0542 236 7568

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in