2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

1st June 2015, 10:46 AM
Unregistered

IMS BHU Fees Structure

I am going to join Banaras Hindu University (BHU) for MBBS . I want to know about its fees . Would you please provide me fees structure of Institute of Medical Sciences (IMS) of BHU . Is there any scholarship scheme for talented students ? If yes , provide me its detail .
Similar Threads
Thread
D.Ed course Fees Structure
DCE Fees Structure
Tmu MBA fees structure
VIT MBA Fees Structure
MBA IIM Fees Structure
KLU MBA Fees structure
Fees Structure for CS Course
SMU MBA Fees Structure
IIM Fees Structure for MBA
LU MBA Fees Structure
TMU MBA Fees Structure
IIM Fees Structure
Fees Structure UK MBA
fees structure
fees structure
Fees Structure for B.Com with CA
SAP Course fees structure
MBA Fees Structure
BBA Fees Structure
Fees structure for JBT course
27th June 2018, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

Re: IMS BHU Fees Structure

Hii sir, I Wants to do MBBS From the Institute Of Medical Sciences Will you Please Provide me the Fees for the MBBS Course of the Institute Of Medical Sciences BHU University ?
27th June 2018, 12:31 PM
Super Moderator

Re: IMS BHU Fees Structure

The Institute Of Medical Sciences is one of the three institutes of Banaras Hindu University in Varanasi, India and comprises three faculties, Faculty of Medicine, Faculty of Dental Sciences and Faculty of Ayurveda.

The Details of the MBBS Program of the Institute Of Medical Sciences BHU University is given below

Duration : 5 And Half Year

Number of Seats : Seats 84 + Foreign National -4

Course Structure

1st Professional (2 Semesters) Subjects taught - Anatomy, Physiology, Biochemistry & Biophysics.

2nd Professional (3 Semesters) Subjects taught - Pharmacology, Pathology, Microbiology and Forensic Medicine, Medicine, Community Medicine, Surgery, Paediatrics, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Orthopaedics, Ophthalmology, Otolaryngology, Dermatology, Psychiatry, Radiology.

3rd Professional Part - I (2 Semesters) Subjects taught - Community Medicine, ENT, Ophthalmology, Medicine, Surgery, Orthopaedics, Ostetrics & Gynaecology, Otolaryngology, Paediatrics, Ophthalmology, Medicine, Anaesthesiology, Dentistry, Radiology, Radiotherapy.

3rd Professional Part - II (2 Semesters) covers the subjects of Medicine, Paediatrics, Obstetrics & Gynaecology and Surgery including Orthopaedics.

Fees : the Information About the Fees for the MBBS Course you may get from the Institute Of Medical Sciences

For more Information you may Contact to the Institute Of Medical Sciences the contact Details Are given below

Contact Details :
Institute Of Medical Sciences
Address: Aurobindo Colony, Banaras Hindu University Campus, Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh 221005
Phone: 0542 236 7568

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in