2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

23rd May 2015, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

Impressions 13 JIIT

I know that IMPRESSIONS the annual techno-cultural-managerial festival of JIIT. I want to take part in this function this year. So pls provide me important dates for this year function. What is the theme for this year IMPRESSIONS the annual techno-cultural-managerial festival? I want to get pass to get entry, so give me the price for pass and where I can get that in the JIIT Campus?
Similar Threads
Thread
Phd From JIIT
Jiit Sec 128
JIIT Or IPU
Jiit MBA
JIIT Map
Jaypee Business School JIIT Sector 128 JIIT
JIIT Help
JIIT impressions
Impressions JIIT
Jiit 128 sm
Jiit mba
Gdg jiit
Www JIIT Co In
Jiit or jss
JIIT sec 62
Jiit it?
Impressions JIIT Website
Jiit
IPU Vs JIIT
JIIT Edu Hub
23rd January 2020, 08:57 AM
Unregistered

Re: Impressions 13 JIIT

Can you provide me the dates for - Impressions 2019 - the annual techno-cultural-managerial festival of JIIT (Jaypee Institute of Information Technology), Noida?
23rd January 2020, 08:57 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Impressions 13 JIIT

Impressions the annual techno-cultural-managerial festival of JIIT was founded by Jaiprakash Sewa Sansthan under the patronage of Jaiprakash Associates Ltd. It is a vivacious festival with an range of events, letting the students a chance to exhibit and participate in technical and academic pursuits of programming, robotics, B-plan competitions, panel discussions, talk shows and many more such creative challenges.

It also provides ample opportunities to students to experience and live their passion doing theme walks, fashions shows and at the same time express their talent and versatility through choreography and street plays.

The range and variety of events put together for Impressions leaves a deep impact on everyone touched by it. It serves as a medium of self-evaluation and of showing to the world at large what they are capable of.

Its logo, embodied as whirling fingerprint patterns, signifies the variety, variability and innovation it strives to offer each year. It also stands for individuality, that is, the power to just be and to stand up for what matters.

The concept of not imparting a colour scheme to Logo implies that the event in itself allows each and every one to make an interpretation that serves them well. An individual is free to make his own choices and also free to enjoy this extravaganza in very own inimitable style.

Impressions, besides providing a platform for enterprising young talent also helps individuals in identifying the unique skill sets and preparing to face the competitive environment by participating in various events.

It also allows the students to relax and have fun with their peers and friends after a year of slogging through the college curriculum by being a witness to a celebrity performance which concludes the three day festival.

Impressions, therefore is the time and opportunity when everyone gets together and works towards a common goal of having fun and as a result end up making some beautiful lifelong memories.

Impressions 2019 JIIT

This time Impressions is to be held on 23rd-24th February 2019, with the theme being “Feel the Wanderlust”. It is all set to give a lifetime of adventure.

Contact Detail:
Jaypee Institute of Information Technology, Noida
A-10, Sector-62, Noida-201 309,
Uttar Pradesh, India.
JIIT24X7 Helpline No
1-911-2024-00973

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in