2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

10th November 2014, 02:10 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Important Dates for BHM

You want to get form of B.Sc hotel management in Institute of Hotel Management Bangalore, so I want to tell you that application form date has been gone so you can try next year for this.

And if you want to take admission for B.Sc hotel management in Institute of Hotel Management Bangalore, so for that you will have to give entrance exam of JEE.

Eligibility for JEE:
A candidate who is pass in 10+2 system of Senior Secondary examination or its equivalent with the subject of English is eligible for this.

Age Limit:
For General and OBC categories, upper age limit is 22 years.

For ST/SC categories upper age limit is 25 years.

Important Dates for NCHMCT JEE 2014
Application Form Available Online from: 05th Dec 2013 to 07th April 2014 (Monday)

Last Date for receipt of filled-in form: 07th April 2014 (Monday)

Availability of Admit Cards on NCHMCT website: 19th April 2014 (Saturday) (2:00 p.m.)

Written Examination (JEE 2014): 26th April 2014 (Saturday)

Timings of JEE 2014: 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.

Result of JEE on website: 2nd Week of May, 2014

Conduct of Counselling: 1st week of June, 2014

Commencement of Academic Session: 28th July, 2014
9th January 2016, 09:34 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir I am Sahil and I want to do Bachelor in Hotel Management and therefore want to give NCHMCT JEE so will you will you please tell me important dates of this Examination???
9th January 2016, 09:35 AM
Super Moderator

National Council of Hotel Management and Catering Technology (NCHMCT) is a national level Hotel Management Joint Entrance Examination

Eligibility Criteria:
-The applicants must have qualified higher secondary or equivalent from a recognized board with English as compulsory subject (must have scored passing marks in English subject).
-The appearing candidates can also apply on provisional basis. They need to submit proof of passing higher secondary with other eligibility criteria during admission or counselling.

Age Limit
-The upper age limit for General/OBC candidates is 22 years
-The upper age limit for SC/ST candidates is 25 years
-All the applicants have to submit physical fitness certificate approved by a registered medical practitioner.

Tentative Dates:
Application form will be available from: 14th December 2015
Last date of receipt of applications: 11th April 2016
Admit cards will be available from: 20th April 2016
NCHMCT Joint Entrance Exam 2016: 30th April 2016

Examination Pattern

The duration of the examination is 3 hours. There will be total MCQ type questions and the total marks of the questions paper will be 200. The questions paper will be available both in English and Hindi language (Except English section). The section-wise number of questions is as follows-

-Aptitude for service sector- 50 questions
-English language- 60 questions
-General language & current affairs- 30 questions
-Reasoning & logical deductions- 30 questions
-Numerical ability & scientific aptitude- 30 questions
2nd November 2016, 09:01 PM

I would like to join for bhm course and i want ot know which entrance exam should i write and the steps to get the admission on a college I know I can join only on next year but can you tell me the imp dates for BHM course ..? Please ...!!
2nd November 2016, 09:02 PM

I would like to join for bhm course and i want ot know which entrance exam should i write and the steps to get the admission on a college I know I can join only on next year but can you tell me the imp dates for BHM course ..? Please ...!!

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in