2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

11th July 2018, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

Re: IMNU Nirma University Ahmedabad

Can you provide me BBA-MBA (Five Year Integrated) Programme Prospectus 2018 offered by Institute of Management, Nirma University (IMNU)?
11th July 2018, 10:19 PM
Super Moderator

Re: IMNU Nirma University Ahmedabad

BBA-MBA (Five Year Integrated) Programme is an innovative Programme that combines the under-graduate and postgraduate programmes, i.e. BBA and MBA.

The first three Years (under-graduation period) comprise of 6 Semesters (2 semesters in each year). The subsequent 2 years (post-graduation period) comprises of 4 semesters (2 semesters in each year)

The Programme provides an exit option at the end of the third year i.e. at end of the U.G. Phase. On successful completion of the first three years, a Bachelor's of Business Administration Degree is awarded to one who chooses to exit the Programme at this point.

On successful completion of the subsequent two years, an Integrated BBAMBA degree will be awarded. The medium of instructions of the Programme is English.

BBA-MBA

Number of Seats
Over and above the Intake of 120, 15% (Supernumerary) seats are also allocated for admissions to Persons of Indian Origin, Foreign Nationals and Children of Indian Workers of Gulf Countries/South East Asia.

Application Procedure
Admission Test - UGAT [Applicable for All India and NRI Sponsored Category]
The candidates need to apply and appear in UGAT (Under Graduate Aptitude Test) to be conducted by All India Management Association (AIMA) on May 12, 2018 at various centers in India.

Important Dates

Online Nirma Application Form for All India & NRI Sponsored Categories Available
March 06, 2018

Last Date to apply for UGAT
May 02, 2018

Date of UGAT Exam
May 12, 2018

Last Date for Submission of Nirma Application for All India & NRI Sponsored Categories
May 30, 2018

Last Date for Submission of Offline Gulf/PIO/ Categories
June 15, 2018

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in