2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Entrance Exams

14th April 2015, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

IITM Polytechnic

Hello sir I am abhinav vyas. I am studying in 10th class. Now for further education I want to do polytechnic from IIT madras. Can you tell me the admission process and fee structure of polytechnic from IIT madras and what will be the duration after 10th class?
Similar Threads
Thread
Iitm ma
Mme iitm
Iitm ece
Oe iitm
IITM Dom
Iitm tcs
Adi-iitm dsp
Iitm eu
Iitm bca m1
PDF in IITM
Phd iitm
IITM Map
Iitm cea
CEC Lab IITM
Hsr iitm
Iitm oed
Iitm mba
Iitm jp
Iitm ce
IITM EE Stores IITM EE
27th July 2018, 10:00 AM
Unregistered

Re: IITM Polytechnic

Hii sir, I Wants to get the Information About the Polytechnic Course of the International Institute of Technology and Management ?
27th July 2018, 10:01 AM
Super Moderator

Re: IITM Polytechnic

International Institute of Technology and Management (IITM) is Among the Top 10 Engineering Institute in Sonipat. The institute has been imparting quality education in the field of Technology and Management. It is just 29kms from Karnal bypass Delhi located on NH-1, G.T. Karnal road at Murthal Chowk Sonepat in Delhi-NCR.

The Details of the Polytechnic Course of the nternational Institute of Technology and Management is given below

Polytechnic in Mechanical Engineering
Polytechnic in Civil Engineering
Polytechnic in Electrical Engineering

Course Details :

Duration : 3 Year

Mode of Learning : Full Time

Affiliation : Board of Technical Education Haryana

Approval : All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE),Haryana state Board of Technical Eduction(HSBTE)

Seats : 60

Eligibility criteria : The candidates should have passed 10th (Metric) Examination with at least five subjects including Science, Mathematics and English as Compulsory subjects from a recognized Board/University.

Contact Details :
International Institute of Technology & Management,Murthal(IITM)
Address: 49, Milestone, G.T Karnal Road, Murthal, Sonipat (NCR-Delhi), Sonipat, Haryana 131039
Phone: 0130 248 392

Tags
polytechnic

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in