2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

22nd June 2015, 09:41 AM
Unregistered

IITM Analog Lectures

hey, I am looking for the analog lectures of the Indian Institute of technology (IIT) Madras. so is there any one who can help me by giving the link from where I can download the analog lectures of the Indian Institute of technology (IIT) Madras? Give me the notes of that lecture?
Similar Threads
Thread
IITM Analog VLSI
IITM Nagendra Krishnapura Lectures
AIPGMEE Lectures
CCSU lectures
IITM VLSI Group Lectures
CLAT Lectures
IIT Madras Lectures
Analog Electronics Workshop by IIT Kharagpur
IIT Madras Analog
Marketing management lectures IITM
MBA video lectures
IIT Kharagpur Analog Electronics Moodle
IITM Shanthi Pavan Lectures
IIT Bombay Lectures
Analog electronics IIT KGP
Video Lectures For IIT JEE
IITM Analog
IIT Lectures
MBA Lectures In India
IIT Lectures on C++
5th July 2018, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

Re: IITM analog lectures

I am student of Indian Institute of Technology Madras and from here doing engineering degree searching for notes of some subject. Will you please provide me IITM Analog Lectures notes along with Analog Electronic Circuits syllabus so that I can prepare well for exams?
5th July 2018, 01:30 PM
Super Moderator

Re: IITM analog lectures

Indian Institute of Technology Madras is a public engineering institute located in Chennai, Tamil Nadu.

As one of the Indian Institutes of Technology, it is recognised as an Institute of National Importance.

IITM Analog Lectures

Analog Electronic Circuits EE5310 Syllabus:

Nonlinear one-port and two-port circuits; Large signal and small signal incremental analysis; Incremental y parameters for obtaining gain; nMOS transistor;
Common source amplifier; biasing; ac coupling the signal;
Sensitivity to MOS parameters; Biasing a MOS transistor at a given current; Current mirror bias; Drain feedback bias; Source current bias; Using resistors instad of current sources;
Negative feedback amplifiers using operational amplifiers(opamp); Assigning opamp signs; Voltage-controlled and current-controlled voltage sources using an opamp; Controlled sources using a transistor common drain and common gate amplifiers;
pMOS transistor; Converting nMOS transistors to pMOS; Common source amplifier with an active load; CMOS inverter; Biasing in the high gain region
Differential pair; Half circuits; Single stage opamp; Two stage opamp;
High frequency model of a MOS transistor; Common source amplifier frequency response; Pole splitting; Common drain and common gate amplifier frequency responses;
Negative feedback amplifiers with one, two, or more poles in feedback; Loop gain and stability criteria; Phase margin; Frequency compensation;
Bipolar transistors; Elementary amplifier stages using bipolar transistors;

Text Books :

Sedra & K. Smith, Microelectronic Circuits, 5th Edition, Oxford University Press, 2007.

References :

P. Gray, R. Meyer, S. Lewis and P. Hurst, Analog Integrated Circuits, Third Edition, John Wiley, 2007
B. Razavi, Design of Analog CMOS Integrated Circuits, Tata McGraw Hill 2002.

Please find the below attached file for the IITM Analog Lectures:
Attached Files
File Type: pdf IITM Analog Lectures.pdf (1.15 MB, 43 views)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in