2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Entrance Exams

11th April 2015, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

Iitk rdso

I am looking about the information related to the Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur- Research Design and Standards Organization Guidelines on Seismic Design of Railway Bridges. so will you please help me in getting the information about the Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur- Research Design and Standards Organization Guidelines on Seismic Design of Railway Bridges?
Similar Threads
Thread
Cbi rdso
KV RDSO org
RDSO Recruitment
RDSO PSC Girder
Ndt rdso
RDSO Functions
RDSO Publications
Wild rdso
Rdso eoi
Rdso ipis
RDSO training
RDSO Office
RDSO Bulletin
QA Mechanical RDSO
Cms rdso lko
Sdo/Rdso/E & B/001
RDSO Full Name
CMS School RDSO
RDSO Vendor
RDSO QA Stop
25th July 2018, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

Re: Iitk rdso

Hii sir, I Wants to get the Information About the IIT Kanpur and RDSO Lucknow Collaboration Mission ?
25th July 2018, 02:01 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Iitk rdso

IIT Kanpur and RDSO Lucknow are proposed to be the major collaborators in the mission.
A trident consortium comprising of

(i) Academic and Research institutions,

(ii) Railway Organisations and

(ii) Industry is proposed to be formed.

Such a consortium is essential for effective definition and implementation of projects.

In this regard the first meeting of the possible consortium was held at IIT Kanpur on 25th August 2003. The participants in this meeting included Ministry of Railways, New Delhi, RDSO Lucknow, CSIO Chandigarh,

TCS Bangalore, BESCO Kolkata, BHEL Hyderabad, New Delhi, Jhansi and Hardwar, BEL Bangalore, IIT Delhi, IIT Roorkee and IIT Kanpur.

Goals for this Mission

To develop and adopt state-of- the-art safety and control technologies defined by needs related to Indian conditions. The mission will implement projects aimed at achieving higher throughput, lower cost of transmission and safer train movement.

To encourage and initiate R & D activities pertinent to Indian Railways in academic institutions and laboratories and establish convergence and synergy among them.

To evolve and establish the academia-research institution-industry consortium approach as a viable and vibrant mission mode of research and development.

For More Information you may Contact to the IIT Kanpur the contact details Are given below

Contact Details
IIT Kanpur
Address: Kalyanpur, Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh 208016

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in