2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Entrance Exams

15th April 2015, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

IITK Rage

I recently joined the IIT Kanpur and there I have heard about the IIT rage program and dying to know about the IIT Kanpur Rage. Can you tell me about the IITK Rage program and who was the admin of the IITK rage. Can ypu please provide me the contact details of the admin of IITK rage program
Similar Threads
Thread
Iitk phy 102
Me 251 iitk
IITK Chm
Ppk iitk
Kvs iitk
Els iitk
Jam iitk
Ime 602 IITK
Iitk-vt
IITK New SAC
Ifl iitk
Iitk sbf
Ime iitk mba
Iitk ime mba
Iitk mth 102
Msp iitk
Ai iitk
Me 301 iitk
Sip iitk
phy 103 iitk
31st August 2018, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

Re: IITK Rage

I took admission in Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Kanpur and came to know about IITK Rage sports fest. Will you provide all details about IIT Kanpur Rage and what is for it is organized also provide list of other sports which is played in this IIT Kanpur institute?
31st August 2018, 01:12 PM
Super Moderator

Re: IITK Rage

IIT Kanpur's faculty are among the best in the world in their areas of interest. They impart an education for exceptional careers in engineering and related fields.

IIT Kanpur Rage is the Boxing Club

This club was formed with a vision of taming the minds of the members at their own will. Besides this it is fun to hit the heavy bag as hard as possible and achieve the point between rage and serenity.

IIT Kanpur is equipped with the state of of the art facility in the sector of sports. Udghosh organises 22 sports events with a huge participation of both boys and girls from over 200 colleges across the country.

Over 2500 students participants take part in a broad spectrum of fine sports events and informal events, followed by various other attractions like pro-Nights, comedy nights etc.

List of other sports played here:

Udghosh 18
FOOTBALL
BASKETBALL
CRICKET
HOCKEY
BADMINTON
VOLLEYBALL
KABADDI
FUTSAL
HANDBALL
CARROM