2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

26th July 2012, 12:32 PM
Super Moderator

Re: IITH M.Tech Notification

IITH (Indian institute of technology Hyderabad) IIT Hyderabad for M.Tech eligible criteria after fight GATE exam .
IIT Hyderabad Eligibility:
Candidates are qualified the GATE exams 2011 or 2012 can apply. And graduate with B.Tech and IIT candidate cannot apply without GATE score .all the candidates to have bachelor’s degree in engineering/technology/architecture or master degree in mathematics/physics/chemistry/life sciences from government approved educational institutions. Candidate who may also apply for appear in final exams.
Apply for IIT Hyderabad ;-
The application fee for SC/ST and PD candidates is Rs 100/- and Rs 200/- for general and OBC candidates. Candidates have to pay the application fee through the bank Challan.
Selection processor:-
Admission is based in the GATE score only.
Important dates:-
Last date to apply online: Friday, April 27, 2012.
21st March 2015, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

I am Benoy from Hyderabad and I want to take admissions in IIT Hyderabad in M.tech stream. So kindly provide me the admission details along with any other related information if available.
21st March 2015, 01:04 PM
Super Moderator

Hello user

I would like to tell you that its indeed a very good decision that you opted to do your post graduations from IITs which are one of the most repudiated and prestigious institutes in India for studying engineering.

Here I am providing you with the latest notifications about the admission as published on the official website of the IIT Hyderabad :

1. I would like to tell you that IIT Hyderabad has invited students to take admission in M.tech for the this academic year for those who have completed (or going to complete B.Tech./B.E./B.Arch. etc., in any branch of Engineering, BSc in Physics, Chemistry or Biology with good Mathematics background.

I am here mentioning in short admission eligibility which is as follow:

I would like to tell you that admission into M.Tech./M.S by Research/Ph.D. Programmers is very flexible at IIIT Hyderabad.

If you are a student with an Engineering or Science degree in any field/area than you can seek admission into any other field/area for higher studies.

If you have completed B.Tech. in Electronics/Electrical/Civil Engineering then you can apply for M.Tech./M.S./Ph.D in Computer Science, VLSI & Computer Engineering and Bioinformatics.

For any other admission related queries you can contact here;

The Chair,
Postgraduate Admissions,
International Institute of Information Technology
Gachibowli, Hyderabad 500 032
Andhra Pradesh, INDIA
Phone :+91-40-6653 1250 / 1337
Fax : +91-40-6653 1413
Wish you all the success.. thank you.. visit again

Tags
admission hyderabad

Quick Reply