2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Entrance Exams

12th April 2015, 10:14 AM
Unregistered

IITH Analytics

I want to do Certificate Course on Business Analytics from Indian Institute of Technology, Hyderabad so please tell me the duration of the course and the also tell me the date of commencement of there classes so that I can get apply for this course?
Similar Threads
Thread
IITH Website
Sunshine IITH
IITH PG Admission
Predictive Analytics IITH
IITH Admission
Iith msme
IITH Phd
IITH Electrical
Iith ms
IITH Course Registration
Iith cse
IITH Calendar
IITH.Ac.In Recruitment
Jobs in IITH
IITH Address
IITH Academics
Kludge IITH
IITH Fee Structure
IITH New Campus
IITH course
23rd July 2018, 07:49 AM
Unregistered

Re: IITH Analytics

Hello sir, I’m student of IIT Hyderabad looking for detail about business analytics for write notes in my project. Is there any one can give me definition of business analytics IIT Hyderabad?
23rd July 2018, 07:50 AM
Super Moderator

Re: IITH Analytics

The IIT Hyderabad is defining actual meaning of business analytics. In executive education in business analytics and prediction the IIT Hyderabad provides detail about business analytics.

As per IITH the Business analytics is become vital in data centric world. The Business analytics refers to the technologies, applications and practices for exploration and investigation of past business data to gain insights and drive business planning.

This makes extensive use of computer science, statistics and quantitative analysis to drive decision making.

This is recognizing the shortage and critical need for skilled professionals who can analize large volumes of data being generated by various.

The Department of Computer Science and Engineering at IIT Hyderabad was conducting a certificate course in business analytics from 21st December to 25th December, 2017.

Get info about business analytics in IIT Hyderabad:

IIT Hyderabad course:

Certificate Course in Advanced Business Analytics using R

This is a five-day case-study based course with extensive hands-on exercises using the R statistical software.

In this courses candidates may develop a deeper understanding of concepts like classification, regression, time series forecasting, sentiment analysis, market basket analysis, clustering and usage of the R statistical software.

Eligibility:
Undergraduate level knowledge in mathematics or statistics

Fees:
Course fees without accommodation: Course fee is INR 25,000.
Course fees with accommodation: Course fee is INR 30,000.

IIT Hyderabad offered courses:

B.TECH
M.TECH
PH.D
DUAL DEGREE
INTERNSHIP

Contact to:

CSE Department
Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad
Kandi
Sangareddy
Medak District