2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

1st June 2015, 10:33 AM
Unregistered

IITD MS Research

I am seeking for admission in M.S. (Master of Science) (Research) Programme from Indian Institute of Technology , Delhi (IITD) . I heard that there is a interview for admission in MS (Research) and PhD . Please tell me its interview date and How can I apply for this interview ?
Similar Threads
Thread
Iitd am
Iitd pg
Tuberculosis Research Centre Indian Council Of Medical Research
Iitd acm
IITD Sem
GIS Lab IITD
Iitd jca
Iitd ttm
Mrc iitd
Mushroom Research Indian Council of Agricultural Research
Bhabha Atomic Research Centre Clinical Research
Mep 100 iitd
Iitd dms
Iitd mba
Phd IITD
Iitd ee
Indian council of medical research. Ethical Guidelines for Biomedical Research on Hum
Cc iitd
2011 biomedical research symposium of national health research institutes
National Aids Research Institute (Indian Council Of Medical Research)
26th June 2018, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

Re: IITD MS Research

Do you have any idea about admission requirements for M.S. (Research) Programme in Computer Science & Engineering offering by Indian Institute of Technology Delhi (IITD)? Give complete information about admission requirements for M.S. (Research) Programme in Computer Science & Engineering Program by IIT Delhi.
26th June 2018, 02:04 PM
Super Moderator

The Indian Institute of Technology Delhi (IITD) was established in 1961.

It is one of top Engineering Institutions in India.

The Institute offers a wide range of Educational Programs. The Department of Computer Science and Engineering offers M.S. (Research) Programme in Computer Science & Engineering.

Here I am giving following details of M.S. (Research) Programme in Computer Science & Engineering:

Total Credit:
Total credits: 60
Course credits: 20
Thesis credits: 40

Educational Qualification:
B. Tech in Computer Science, Information Technology or MCA (with Math and Science at B.Sc level).

Program Mode:
Full Time and Part Time

GATE Score Required for Full Time M.S. (Research).

Part Time M.S (R) Requirement:
Candidate should be working in an industry or organisation involved in computer science research/teaching and located within 50 kms of NCR.

Duration:
Full Time: 4 Semesters
Part Time: 6 Semesters

CGPA Requirements:
Minimum CGPA requirement for award of degree: 7.0

Supervision:
Maximum 2 thesis supervisors
DRC will constitute a 4-member SRC.

Contacts
Department of Computer Science and Engineering
Block IIA,Bharti Building
Indian Institute of Technology Delhi
Hauz Khas, New Delhi 110 016, India
Phone (direct inward dial) :
+(91) (11) 2659-1291
Phones (IITD Exchange) :
+(91) (11) 26861977 to 26861986 Extension 1291
FAX : +(91) (11) 2658-2283, +(91) (11) 2658-1010
7th July 2018, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, I want brochure of IIT Delhi for MS Research. Is there any one can provide me here information brochure of IIT Delhi for MS Research admission?
7th July 2018, 03:22 PM
Super Moderator

The IIT Delhi is admitted candidates for MS in research. Master of Science Research Programme is comprises of 20 credits of course work (minor project is not allowed) and 40 credits of research work.

The larger project component gives the student an opportunity to conduct in-depth investigation on a topic of his/her interest.

The project will be monitored by the Student Research Committee (SRC) and the student will have to register for thesis for 40 credits.

An 'X' grade is awarded at the end of each semester until the project work gets completed and the thesis is written.

Nominally the M.S.(R) programme is expected to take 4 semesters (excluding summer).

Here is PDF for information brochure of IIT Delhi for MS Research admission:

Eligibility for the M.S.(R) program
Candidates must have B.Tech. or M.Sc. degree holders of a particular discipline with a valid GATE score are eligible for admission.

Program duration
The minimum duration of M.S.(Research) program is 4 semesters (24 months) for full time and 6 semesters (36 months) for part-time program.

Admission schedule:

M.S.(R)/Ph.D. programs are advertised in the month of March each year in the Employment news as well as in leading newspapers and admissions are carried out in the month of May.

The programs are also advertised in the month of October followed by admissions in December.

Address:

Department of Biochemical Engineering and Biotechnology
Indian Institute of Technology Delhi
New Delhi
India

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in