2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

15th May 2015, 09:13 AM
Unregistered

IITD cultural fest

I would like to participate in the Indian institute of technology Delhi cultural fest held in 2015. So I am searching for the registration form for participate in this cultural fest. If you have any about its registration form then please tell me from where I can download this?
Similar Threads
Thread
IIT Jodhpur Cultural Fest
Cultural Fest Of NIT Warangal
NIT Calicut Fest Cultural
NLU Delhi Cultural Fest
Cultural Fest Of DTU
ISM Dhanbad Cultural Fest
IIT Bombay Cultural Fest
Cultural Fest of IIT Gandhinagar
IIT Roorkee Cultural Fest
IIT Patna Cultural Fest
NIT Cultural Fest
Cultural Fest in IIT Mumbai
IIT Mumbai Cultural Fest
IIT cultural fest
NIT Surathkal Cultural Fest
IIT Kharagpur Cultural Fest
IIT Cultural Fest
IIT Kanpur Cultural Fest
IIT Indore Cultural Fest
Iit Bombay Fest Cultural
21st January 2020, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

Re: IITD cultural fest

Can you provide me some details of the Annual Cultural Festival - Rendezvous 2018 conducted in Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Delhi?
21st January 2020, 04:00 PM
Super Moderator

Re: IITD cultural fest

Rendezvous, famously known as RDV is the annual Cultural Festival of the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Delhi. It is a four-day-long event held in October every year. It is considered to be Asia's Largest College Cultural Festival after Mood Indigo which is the largest College Cultural Festival in Asia.

These events are held throughout the four days of the festival. Informal stage has seen the presence of Bollywood personalities including Anushka Sharma, John Abraham, Deepika Padukone and Piyush Mishra.

Pro-nites have brought out artists from different cultures together. It has been the main star attraction of the festival with performing artists ranging from the famous Indian musical trio, Shankar-Ehsaan-Loy to the famous American Rock Band, Hoobastank, having performed here. Apart from competitions, some of the Indian top bands are also invited to perform.

Rendezvous 2018

In the 2018 version, Rendezvous has donned a festive landscape with myriad cultural hues since October 13. The 43rd edition of the annual cultural festival 2018 spread over 4 days was a beautiful platter of music, dance, workshops and poetry recitals.

As many 104 events spread through 4 days attended by students, parents and people from across the society resonated through campus. Confluence, a musical blend of cultures form all over the world, dished out some beautiful and sonorous music that kept the audience glued to their seats.

Day 1 of Rendezvous ‘18 - A Symphony of Nostalgia began with the eclectic music of harmonium in the inaugural ceremony and concluded with the audience in OAT singing along with the headliner for the Melange night, The Local Train.

The BRCA events attracted huge crowds as Group Dance and Mimansa (Street Play) prelims saw packed venues and enthusiastic crowds cheering for their favourite teams. Venues like Nalanda Ground, Red Square and Himadri Lawns saw a host of informal events like Silent DJ, Board Games, and Dreamville engaged hosts of visitors.

The commencement of the "RDV’s Got talent" has given students a platform to showcase their skills.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in