2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

4th February 2017, 08:57 AM
Unregistered

Iitb efoundry

Hii sir, I Wants to get the Information About the E Foundry of the Indian Institute of Technology Bombay ?
Similar Threads
Thread
Iitb epm
Mea iitb
Iitb cc
Me 201 iitb
Mm 207 iitb
SPI Lab IITB
IITB MBA Cut Off
Kvv iitb
Oat iitb
Iitb cen
Iitb ai
Me iitb
Iitb cms
Jkv iitb
Ee 225 iitb
Iitb pg
Tcs iitb
Me 113 IITB
IITB Phd
Me 209 iitb
4th February 2017, 09:15 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Iitb efoundry

E‐Foundry is a part of the NKN mission to connect knowledge providers and seekers through a high bandwidth network. Users can freely access the teaching content developed in IIT‐B, to update their knowledge in casting design and simulation

E Resources

Lesson videos, in five parts: introduction, science, engineering, technology, and application.

Online simulation lab, which accepts a 3D CAD model and generates solidification images.
Reference material: animations, presentation slides, paper abstracts, industrial case studies, web links.
Quizzes and tutorial with answers for self‐evaluation
Discussion hub for questions and answers.
Projects page for researchers.

The E‐Foundry resources can be freely used by students and industry professionals to enhance their knowledge.

IIT Bombay also conducts certificate courses to train engineering and polytechnic teachers in using these resources, so they can support their own courses, student labs and industrial projects.

For more details you may Contact to the IIT Bombay the Contact details Are given below

Contact details :
IIT Bombay
Address: IIT Area, Powai, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400076
Phone: 022 2572 2545

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in