2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

3rd August 2015, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

Iitb ai

Hello sir would you please provide me Artificial Intelligence course information of Indian Institute of Technology Bombay???
Similar Threads
Thread
Iitb epm
Mea iitb
Iitb cc
Me 201 iitb
Sop iitb
Mm 207 iitb
SPI Lab IITB
IITB MBA Cut Off
Kvv iitb
Oat iitb
Iitb cen
Me iitb
Iitb cms
Jkv iitb
Ee 225 iitb
Iitb pg
Tcs iitb
Me 113 IITB
IITB Phd
Me 209 iitb
3rd August 2015, 03:52 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Iitb ai

Indian Institute of Technology Bombay was founded in 1958, it is a public engineering institution and it is the second-oldest (after Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur) institute of the Indian Institutes of Technology system….

Course Information
CS 621: Artificial Intelligence

Description
Knowledge Representation: The First Order Predicate Logic, Production Systems, Semantic Nets, Frames and Scripts Formalisms. Resolution in Predicate Logic, Unification, Strategies for Resolution by Refutation. Knowledge Acquisition and learning: Learning from examples and analogy, Rote learning, Neural Learning, Integrated Approach. Planning and Robotics: STRIPS, ABSTRIPS, NOAH and MOLGEN planners, preliminary ideas of distributed and real time planning, Subsumption architecture based planning.

Expert Systems: fundamental blocks, case studies in various domains, concept of shells, connectionist expert systems. Introduction to Natural Language Understanding: problems of ambiguity, ellipsis and polysemy, lexicalization and parsing, Transition and Augumented Transition networks, Natural Language Interfaces. Introdution to Computer Vision: Edge detection, Point Correspondence and Stereopsis, Surface directions. Basics of Neural Networks: Perceptrons, Feedforward nets Backpropagation algorithm, preliminary understanding of unsupervised learning.

References
E. Charniak, et.al., Introduction to Artificial Intelligence, Addison Wesley, 1985.

P. H. Winston, Artificial Intelligence, Addison Wesley, 1993.

E. Rich and K. Knight, Artificial Intelligence, Addison Wesley, 1990.

R. Honavar and E. Uhr, Artificial Intelligence and Neural Networks, Academic Press, 1992.

F. Hayes Roth et.al., Building Expert Systems, Addison Wesley, 1983.

P. R. Cohen,et.al., The Handbook of Artificial Intelligence, Vol.1,2 and 3, Kaufman Inc.,1982.

B. K. P. Horn, Robot Vision, MIT Press, 1985. J. Carbonell, Machine Learning paradigms and Methods, MIT Press, 1990.

Journals- Artificial Intelligence, AI Magazine, IEEE Expert, Machine Learning, Computer Vision Image Processing and Graphics, IEEE Transactions on Neural Networks.

Course Timings

Slot 2.

Mon ( 9:30 AM - 10:25 AM )

Tue ( 10:35 AM - 11:30 AM )

Thu ( 11:35 AM - 12:30 AM )

Lab Timings

Slot L2. ( CS 386 )

Tue ( 02:00 PM - 05:00 PM )

Instructor

Prof. G. Sivakumar

Contact detail;
Indian Institute of Technology Bombay