2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

14th May 2015, 08:19 AM
Unregistered

IIT Scholarship Weekend

I want to join the Scholarship Weekend on the campus of Illinois Institute of Technology so tell me how can I apply to join this? Tell me the activities of the Scholarship Weekend? Tell me the eligibility criteria to apply for the Scholarship in Illinois Institute of Technology?
Similar Threads
Thread
DCE Weekend MBA
UGBS Weekend MBA
DTU Weekend M Tech
Ualbany Weekend MBA
Weekend MBA in Delhi
Ross Weekend MBA
MBA Weekend
DTU weekend MBA
MBA Weekend IP University
Weekend MBA in Bangalore
Weekend MBA in Chennai
UGBS Weekend MBA
Weekend MBA from IP University
ASU Weekend MBA
Duke Weekend MBA
JCU Weekend MBA
MBA weekend
Weekend MBA jcu
Weekend MBA from ip university
21st November 2015, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

Re: IIT Scholarship Weekend

I would like to know the details of the Illinois Institute of Technology’s Scholarship weekend program?
21st November 2015, 05:43 PM
Super Moderator

Re: IIT Scholarship Weekend

Scholarship Weekend is an prospect for the Institute to get to know their students better, but it is also a occasion for students to explore all things Illinois Tech. The students will have time to visit the Institutes state-of-the-art laboratories and spend time with world-renowned faculty. But don't forget the fun. Hang out in the BOG for some bowling or join a fitness class in the recreation centre.

What happens at Scholarship Weekend?

The weekend will be filled with tours, special lectures, and fun activities with current students, staff, and faculty. The Institute will be sure to send the official schedule closer to the event.

In order to get a real feel for campus and student life at Illinois Tech, one is invited to reside overnight in one of our residence halls or Greek houses for Thursday and Friday nights.

Parents are also welcome to be present at as well, and there will be special sessions just for them. We encourage students to attend all of the planned activities for the full experience.

There is no cost connected with attending this event. Transportation is the accountability of the finalist, but we will provide a shuttle to and from both Chicago airports.

Whats Next?

Complete the online registration and give in the following documents:

A present resume including your work, educational, and extracurricular history. (Must be uploaded when registering.)

Additional letter(s) of approval (optional). In accumulation to recommendations submitted with your admission application, a recommendation from teachers, counselors, administrators, community leaders, and others are welcome. (May be submitted by mail or fax to the Office of Undergraduate Admission.)

Finish the emergency contact and medical information form and consent form & overnight agreement.

For your reference the files for both the forms are attached below:

emergency contact and medical information form

consent form & overnight agreement

Contact Information:

Office of Undergraduate Admission

10 W. 33rd Street, Perlstein Hall Room 101
Chicago, IL 60616

Tel 312.567.3025 | Toll Free 800.448.2329 |

Illinois Institute of Technology
3300 South Federal Street
Chicago, IL 60616-3793

Quick Reply