2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

3rd June 2015, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

IIT Ropar Internship

I am doing B.Tech Electronics and Communication Engineering from Andhra University. I have to go for Summer Internship in this semester. So tell me can I start my Summer Internship from the Department of ECE of IIT Rooper? If this Department of IIT Rooper offer Internship, give me its contact details with application form to apply.
Similar Threads
Thread
IIT Ropar JRF
IIT Ropar Chandigarh
IIT Ropar Summer Internship
IIT JEE Ropar
IIT Ropar Road Map
SBI IIT Ropar
IIT Ropar MBA
LPU Ropar
Summer Internship In IIT Ropar
IIT Ropar Salary
IIT Ropar Sem Facility
MBA in Ropar
MBA in IIT Ropar
IIT Ropar Fee
Iit ropar or dce
IIT Ropar XRD
New IIT Ropar
Internship at IIT Ropar
Where Is IIT Ropar
Ross MBA internship MBA Internship Roles
29th June 2018, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

Re: IIT Ropar Internship

I want to get the details of Summer Internship Programme at Indian Institute of Technology IIT Ropar so can you provide me?
29th June 2018, 04:53 PM
Super Moderator

Re: IIT Ropar Internship

IIT Ropar offer Summer Internship Programme in the fields of Civil Engineering, Chemical Engg., Computer Science and Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Chemistry, Humanities & Social Sciences, Mathematics, Physics, Centre for Material and Energy Engineering and Centre for Biomedical Engineering may apply for the Internship Programme.

Summer Internship Programme 2018

Period: May 21, 2018 July 16, 2018

Tenure: Not below 5 weeks and not exceeding 8 weeks.

Fellowship:

Such Candidate will get a fellowship of amount Rs.5000/- per month and Rs.10,000/-for the 2 months period will be provided.

Accommodation:

The students selected for internship may be provided hostel accommodation, if available, on payment of appropriate fees.

The application for accommodation (only after being selected for internship) should reach the office of Dean of Student Affairs through the faculty supervisor and the HOD for permission.

The cost towards food and access to other amenities have to be paid by the student.

Students selected by the Indian Academy of Sciences:

Students already selected by the Science Academies have to submit the filled-in application form and accommodation form to their respective supervisors before the deadlines as given in our website.

The fellowship shall be paid directly by Indian Academy of Sciences.

Important Dates for applying: Last date 27th March, 2018

Contact-

Indian Institute of Technology Ropar Transit Campus
Nangal Road, Rupnagar, Punjab 140001
0188 124 2186

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in