2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

30th April 2015, 09:52 AM
Unregistered

IIT Roorkee Postdoctoral Fellowship

I missed the opportunity of the Post Doctoral Fellowship Position in department of Chemical Engineering at the IIT Roorkee. I don’t want to miss it this time. So please update me by the new notification Post Doctoral Fellowship Position in department of Chemical Engineering whenever it release by the IIT Roorkee?
Similar Threads
Thread
Junior Research Fellowship in IIT Roorkee
IIT Roorkee Summer Research Fellowship
Roorkee Railway Station to IIT Roorkee
University of Roorkee (IIT Roorkee)
UGC NET Fellowship for OBC
Distance Between Roorkee Station To IIT Roorkee
IIT Bombay Postdoctoral Fellowship
Postdoctoral Fellowship in SRM University
WPP MBA Fellowship
IIM Calcutta Postdoctoral Program
Fellowship MBA
IIT Fellowship
IITD Fellowship
IAF Fellowship
IIT Kanpur Postdoctoral Fellowship
Roorkee bus stand to IIT Roorkee
IIT Roorkee Roorkee India
IAS fellowship about
UGC Women Postdoctoral Fellowship
Postdoctoral Scholarship In Denmark September August
27th April 2018, 09:02 AM
Unregistered

Re: IIT Roorkee Postdoctoral Fellowship

I want to get the details of vacancy of Post Doctoral Fellowship Position at Indian Institute of Technology IIT Roorkee so can you provide me?
27th April 2018, 09:02 AM
Super Moderator

Re: IIT Roorkee Postdoctoral Fellowship

The Indian Institute of Technology IIT Roorkee has released the notification for vacancy of Post Doctoral Fellowship Position.

Name of Position : Post Doctoral Fellowship

No of Posts : 01

Name of the Project : Deciphering the mode of action and Pharmacokinetic Properties of Novel Lead Molecules discovered in a primary screening
carried out recently.

Duration and Fellowship Amount:

The duration of the fellowship will be of two years.

The candidate is expected to join the Department as soon as offer letter has been released.

The fellow will receive a consolidated pay as below in addition with the contingency grant of Rs. 20,000 per annum.

First Year : Rs. 50,000/- per month
Second Year : Rs. 55,000/- per month

Eligibility-

Ph.D in Biotechnology/Molecular Biology/Pharmacology with first class in the preceding degree.

1 or 2 years of experience/specialization in screening, isolation and exploitation of natural metabolites/synthetic chemical libraries for bioactive molecules OR preferable Ph.D in these areas. The prospective candidate should have at least two SCI publications in the area of Biotechnology/Molecular Biology/Pharmacology.

The prospective candidate is expected to have a strong background in one or more areas within Biotechnology, Molecular Biology, Pharmacology, Microbiology and Chemical Genetics. Candidate should be passionate about working on cutting edge research leading to high impact publications and products.

Last date for submitting the soft copy and hard copy of the application is March 19th, 2018 (5:00 PM).

Contact-

Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee
Roorkee - Haridwar Highway, Roorkee, Uttarakhand 247667
01332 285 311

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in