2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

1st June 2015, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

IIT Roorkee for MBA

Tell me about reviews for MBA Program of IIT Roorkee? Does this Course from IIT Roorkee is better for career or not? Give the information about Entrance Exam that by which Entrance Exam the IIT Roorkee will takes admission in MBA Program? What is the minimum age limit and education required for the following Master Program?
Similar Threads
Thread
IIT Roorkee PPT
DPT IIT Roorkee
IIT Roorkee UP
Roorkee Railway Station to IIT Roorkee
When Did Roorkee Become IIT
University of Roorkee (IIT Roorkee)
IIT Roorkee SEM
IIT Roorkee for MCA
Map of IIT Roorkee
MOU IIT Roorkee
IIT Roorkee Act
IIT Roorkee Jam
IIT Roorkee NRI
IIT Roorkee GD PI
Distance Between Roorkee Station To IIT Roorkee
SBI IIT Roorkee
IIT Roorkee ECE
CSE IIT Roorkee
Roorkee bus stand to IIT Roorkee
IIT Roorkee Roorkee India
1st June 2018, 09:43 AM
Unregistered

Re: IIT Roorkee for MBA

Hii sir, I Wants to do MBA from the IIT Roorkee Will you Please Provide me the Details of the MBA Course of the IIT Roorkee ?
1st June 2018, 09:43 AM
Super Moderator

Re: IIT Roorkee for MBA

As you Wants to do MBA from the IIT Roorkee Let me tell you that MBA is Offered by Department of Management Studies of the IIT Roorkee the Details of the Program is as follow

About the Department

The Department of Management Studies has, over a short period, acquired and developed adequate infrastructure, expertise and resources to excel in imparting management education. The Department is housed in an exquisitely designed double storeyed building with four spacious lecture rooms,

Duration : 2 year

Eligibility Criteria

Bachelors degree in any discipline of Engineering/Technology with first class or its equivalent, or a Masters degree with first class or equivalent in any discipline from a recognized Institution or University.

Selection Procedure :

The final merit for making offers of admission to the Program will be on the basis of their aggregate performance in the Written Test (CAT 2017) followed by Group Discussion, Intervie

Contact Details
Department of Management Studies Roorkee
Address: Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee, Roorkee, Uttarakhand 247667
Phone: 01332 285 014

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in