2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

2nd December 2015, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

Re: IIT Mumbai Microbiology

Hii sir, I wanted to do MSc in Microbiology from the IIT Mumbai please give me the details of the course offered by the IIT Mumbai ?
2nd December 2015, 04:42 PM
Super Moderator

Re: IIT Mumbai Microbiology

As you wanted to do MSC in Microbiology let me tell you that as per my knowledge the university does not offered MSC in Microbiology it offered post graduation courses in follow ing :

Aerospace Engineering
Biosciences & Bioengineering
Chemical Engineering
Chemistry
Civil Engineering
Computer Science & Engineering
Earth Sciences
Electrical Engineering
Energy Science and Engineering
Humanities & Social Sciences
Mathematics
Mechanical Engineering
Metallurgical Engineering & Materials Science Including Corrosion Science & Engineering
Physics

As you wanted to do MSC in Microbiology here I am giving you the details of the course MSC in Microbiology

M.Sc. Microbiology or Master of Science in Microbiology is a postgraduate Microbiology course. Biochemistry is the discipline in which scientists combine chemistry and biology to investigate living systems and their relationship to the environment.
Eligibility criteria::
The candidates should complete their B.Sc. under any registered University in respective subjects with two subjects combination among Microbiology, Biochemistry, Botany, Zoology, Chemistry, Human Genetics, Environmental Sciences, Home Science, Dairy Sciences, Fisheries, App. Nutrition, Nutrition and Dietetics, Biotechnology, Medical Lab. Technology, Public Health, Nursing, Plant Protection, Agriculture and Horticulture or Forestry, B.Sc. Agriculture, B.Sc. Home Science in Science stream.

Colleges:

Assam University
Indian Agricultural Research Institute
Bhavnagar University
KIIT School of Biotechnology (KSBT)

Tags
microbiology

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in