2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

6th May 2015, 11:24 AM
Unregistered

IIT Mumbai Hostel Rooms

I passed in the JEE Exam and selected for admission at IIT Mumbai for B.Tech Program. Now I want to apply for hostel situated in the IIT Campus. So please provide some high resolution images of all rooms of all hostels. What facilities offer to B.Tech students in hotels that are situated in the campus of IIT Mumbai?
Similar Threads
Thread
Rooms On Rent Near Amity University Noida
IIT Guwahati Hostel Rooms
Shiv Nadar University Hostel Rooms
Banasthali Vidyapeeth Hostel Rooms
SNDT Mumbai Hostel
JNU Hostel
IIMB Hostel Rooms
Office Rooms for Rent
Amity University Noida Hostel AC Rooms
MTDC Rooms In Ganpatipule
IIM Kozhikode Hostel Rooms
NIT DGP Hostel
IIM Calcutta hostel rooms
NIT KKR Hostel
PDPU Hostel Rooms
BITS Pilani Hyderabad Hostel Rooms
VIT University Hostel Rooms
Narsee Monjee Institute Of Management Studies Mumbai Hostel
NIT Calicut Hostel Rooms
FMS Hostel
10th November 2015, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

Re: IIT Mumbai Hostel Rooms

Hello sir I am taking admission in IIT Mumbai so please provide me the information about the Hostel facility and its room of this college.
10th November 2015, 01:58 PM
Super Moderator

Re: IIT Mumbai Hostel Rooms

IIT B is well known for its extensive residential facilities. Students have the luxury of being located in Powai, one of the finer suburbs of Mumbai.

Student Hostels at IIT Bombay

IIT Bombay has 14 hostels for students.

Each hostel is an independent entity with its own mess facilities, recreational areas, etc.

Students can also choose to make their own arrangement for accommodation outside the campus.

Hostel 1

Hostel one (H-1) is the first (oldest) hostel in the campus. Hostel one take care of the students who are staying away from the home, like a mother and hence it is entitled with the name 'Queen of the Campus'.

Hostel 2,
They have had a rich tradition of brilliance in every activity, be it sports, cult or even academics.

Hostel 3 is best known for its enthusiastic inmates. Be it excelling in sports, outranking others in cultural or shining bright at institute festivals.

Hostel 4 is the best place to cut your days through at the insti, Madhouse offers the profoundest and much too often the funniest ways to learn and grow.

Hostel 5 has been witness to many a close matches and paf practise year after year, check out our well stocked canteen, read a magazine in one of the many bucket chairs in the lounge.

Hostel 6 in IIT Bombay also known as VI-Kings. The hostel boasts about the largest football field and one of the best basketball courts among all the hostels in the institute.

Contact info

IIT Bombay, Powai,
Mumbai 400 076, Maharashtra, India
Phone: +91 (22) 2572 2545

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in