2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

20th June 2015, 09:18 AM
Unregistered

IIT Madras Ties Up With IBM

Hiiā€¦ as I have heard that the International Business Machines Corporation (IBM) ties up Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Madras so please tell me about the purpose of there tie up? Give me the complete information about the tie up of IBM and IIT Madras?
Similar Threads
Thread
Rsi iit madras
NPC IIT Madras
IIT Madras DC++ Hub
MSC in IIT Madras
HPC IIT Madras
IIT KGP Vs IIT Madras
IIT madras PHD
BBA in IIT Madras
IIT Madras SRF
IIT Madras Jam
Way to IIT Madras
Indian Institute Of Technology Madras (IIT Madras) MBA
IIT Madras NCC
OEC IIT madras
MBA IIT Madras
IIT Madras BBA
BE in IIT Madras
IIT Madras JRF
Anna University TIES
IIT Madras EE
7th August 2018, 10:03 AM
Unregistered

Re: IIT Madras Ties Up With IBM

Hii sir Will you Please Provide me the Tie Up Information About the IBM With IIT Madras ?
7th August 2018, 10:04 AM
Super Moderator

Re: IIT Madras Ties Up With IBM

Indian Institute of Technology Madras is a public engineering institute located in Chennai, Tamil Nadu. As one of the Indian Institutes of Technology, it is recognised as an Institute of National Importance

IIT Madras Ties Up With IBM

IIT-Madras has signed an over $2 million deal with IBM for a high-performance computing (HPC) installation , a sign that some educational institutions in India are trying to substantially enhance their research capabilities.

IIT-Madras will use it for science and engineering research in areas including biomolecular simulations to understand protein structure and interaction with drug molecules, combustion and turbulence problems, structural engineering problems and molecular dynamics to understand material properties

his will enable them to work on bigger data and increase the accuracy of the outcomes, said Sunil Kumar, professor of physics and the person in charge of HPC at IIT-Madras

Contact Details
Indian Institute of Technology Madras
Address: Sardar Patel Road, Opposite to C, L.R.I, Adyar, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600036

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in