2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Entrance Exams

15th April 2015, 10:14 AM
Unregistered

IIT Madras TI

I have come to know that tiiprogram Programme is a joint program by IIT Madras and Texas Instruments India Pvt Limited (“TII”). Is it true? Will you please tell me from when this program is going to be started and where it will be organized? Give me the contact details of the IIT Madras so that I can ask to them about any query?
Similar Threads
Thread
Rsi iit madras
MSC in IIT Madras
HPC IIT Madras
GIS IIT Madras
IIT KGP Vs IIT Madras
How To Get Into IIT Madras
Is There MCA In IIT Madras
IIT Madras SRF
JEE IIT Madras
Madras IIT MBA
Way to IIT Madras
Indian Institute Of Technology Madras (IIT Madras) MBA
MS Phd IIT Madras
MBA IIT Madras
IIT Madras BBA
IIT Madras VSC
IIT Madras NSS
MBA at IIT Madras
KV IIT Madras
CEP IIT Madras
25th July 2018, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

Re: IIT Madras TI

Hi buddy I heard Texas Instruments (TI) India and IIT Madras offered Master of Science (MS) Program in Analog/Mixed Signal VLSI in partnership , if so then would you plz let me know short info about on this program ??
25th July 2018, 03:59 PM
Super Moderator

Re: IIT Madras TI

Yes Texas Instruments (TI) India and IIT Madras offered Master of Science (MS) Program in Analog/Mixed Signal VLSI in partnership, this is a unique MS by Research program that combines the strength of the analog-mixed signal activity at IIT-M, with TIs industry expertise and leadership to offer students a comprehensive understanding of the theory and practice of analog/mixed-signal VLSI.

Program info
A three year, full time program
One year classroom learning followed by internship at TI India campus
TI sponsors full scholarship for students
Opportunity to develop cutting edge technology, and present it in international fora.
Chance to secure employment at TI after completion of the program.

Eligibility
Bachelors degree in Electronics/Electrical/Telecommunications/Instrumentation engineering (or allied disciplines) with an aggregate of 65% (up to the final semester; if the final semester results are not yet announced, up to the seventh semester).

Have a valid GATE score of 700 or more in EC, EE, or IN. Currently, GATE scores are valid for 3 years.

GATE requirement is waived for IIT BTech students with a cumulative grade point average (CGPA) or 8 or higher.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in