2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

5th May 2015, 10:42 AM
Unregistered

IIT madras PHD

My brother has completed MSC from a very reputed college. Now he wants to take admission into the PHD course at the Indian Institute of Technology Madras so will you please give me the information about in which areas this college offers PHD course? Also tell me should I apply online or I need to go at the campus and fill the form in PHD at Indian Institute of Technology Madras?
Similar Threads
Thread
Rsi iit madras
MSC in IIT Madras
IIT Madras TI
HPC IIT Madras
GIS IIT Madras
IIT KGP Vs IIT Madras
How To Get Into IIT Madras
Is There MCA In IIT Madras
IIT Madras SRF
JEE IIT Madras
Madras IIT MBA
Indian Institute Of Technology Madras (IIT Madras) MBA
MS Phd IIT Madras
MBA IIT Madras
IIT Madras BBA
IIT Madras VSC
IIT Madras NSS
MBA at IIT Madras
KV IIT Madras
CEP IIT Madras
17th May 2018, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

Re: IIT madras PHD

Hii sir, I Wants to get the Information About the Phd Admission of the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Madras ?
17th May 2018, 12:39 PM
Super Moderator

Re: IIT madras PHD

Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Madras is a premier institute in the field of research and technology education. IIT Madras is ranked among the top 10 institutes Engineering Institutes for Research and Teaching by National Institutional Ranking Framework (MHRD) in 2016

The Details of the Phd Admission of the Indian Institute of Technology Madras

Phd Offered In

Aerospace Engineering,
Applied Mechanics,
Biotechnology,
Chemical Engineering,
Chemistry,
Civil Engineering,
Computer Science & Engineering,
Electrical Engineering,
Engineering Design,
Humanities & Social Sciences,
Management Studies,
Mathematics,
Mechanical Engineering,
Metallurgical & Materials Engineering,
Ocean Engineering and Physics

Eligibility Criteria

Candidates must have a Masters degree in Engineering/Technology with a good academic record
Candidates must have a valid GATE score or UGC-

JRF/NET/CSIRJRF/NBHM/INSPIRE or equivalent qualification in the relevant area tenable for the year of registration

Candidates who have qualified for the award of Bachelors degree in Engineering/Technology with exceptionally good academic record in an eligible discipline will be considered for direct admission to Ph.D. Programme in various Engineering and Science departments as a regular full time scholar subject to the following conditions:

Candidates must have a bachelors degree holder in Engineering/Technology with a minimum CGPA of 8.0 for General, 7.5 for OBC-NCL and 7.0 for SC/ST/PwD on a 10.0 point scale or with a valid GATE score

Selection Criteria

Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the entrance test and/or interview conducted by the institute.

For more Information you may Contact to the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Madras the contact Details Are give4n below

Contact Details
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Madras
Address: Sardar Patel Road, Opposite to C, L.R.I, Adyar, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600036
Phone: 044 2257 8101

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in