2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

2nd May 2015, 08:29 AM
Unregistered

IIT Madras Civil Workshop

It will be good for me, if I can attend the Workshop in area of civil engineering at the IIT Madras. Can you give me some idea about the upcoming Workshop going to held at the IIT Madras civil engineering student? I am not the students of this institute. Am I still eligible to attend it?
Similar Threads
Thread
IIT Madras Civil Engineering Projects
IIT Madras Civil Engineering Faculty
Madras University Workshop
Workshop on IIT Madras
Workshop in IIT Madras
Civil Engineering Association IIT Madras
Madras University Civil Engineering
NPTEL IIT madras civil
IIT Madras Civil Engineering Placements
IIT Madras Workshop
APS MBA Workshop
Government jobs for civil engineers being a student of 3rd year in civil
Robotics Workshop IIT Madras
IIT Madras Civil Faculty
IIT Madras Civil Projects
SRM University Civil Workshop
IIT Madras Civil Fest
IIT Madras Workshop On Robotics
After M.Tech in Civil scope for Civil Engineer
IIT Workshop in Chennai
13th April 2018, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

Re: IIT Madras Civil Workshop

Hello sir, Im civil engineer of IIT Madras. At this time Im looking for to attend civil workshop in IIT Madras. Will you please provide me here detail for IIT Madras Civil Workshop?
13th April 2018, 06:21 PM
Super Moderator

Re: IIT Madras Civil Workshop

Every year the IIT Madras is organised workshop for civil engineers in March month. The CEA Fest is the annual technical festival of Department of Civil Engineering, IIT Madras.

It is one of the most prestigious departmental fests in the country. CEA fest has grown in leaps and bounds over the years.

CEA fest is mainly known for its professional discipline that deals with designing, planning, construction and management.

This year CEA fest returns with much more vigour with technical and creative events which will leave you amazed wanting for more.

Register for IIT Madras Civil Workshop:

Mark your calendars from March 2nd to March 4th, 2018.

CEA fest is a kind of fest that any Civil Engineer with passion and enthusiasm towards this field would like to attend.

Students are requested to bring their laptops along for the workshop. The training software and other necessary learning aids will be distributed at the venue.

The duration of the workshops will be conducted in two sessions (morning and afternoon) on the said days.

These workshops are having Rs. 500 fees for participants.

Contents:
Basic introduction on STAAD.Pro
Design of a multistoried building
Assigning load cases to the structure. Dead load, Live load (Self weight of the structure, wind load, snow load, crane load etc.)
Analysis of the Building (SFD, BMD and Seismic Analysis)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in