2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

1st May 2015, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

IIT Kharagpur Pedagogy

What is the uses of the Pedagogy project of the IIT Kharagpur and how it is useful for the student? Can you tell me about the features of the IIT Kharagpur Pedagogy project? is it useful for the other university student also? I would like to hear from you.
Similar Threads
Thread
IIT kharagpur MDP
IIT Kharagpur HR MBA
IIT Kharagpur MBA GD PI
Where Is Kharagpur IIT
Pedagogy IITKGP ERNET in
CET Kharagpur IIT
IITKGP Pedagogy
IIT Kharagpur MBA DD
NMIMS Pedagogy
IIT Kharagpur MSC
RTC IIT Kharagpur
Kharagpur IIT KV
IIT Kharagpur Cut Off
IIT Kharagpur Gym
IIT Kharagpur Kharagpur West Bengal
NMIMS Pedagogy
IIT Kharagpur - Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur India
XPS at IIT Kharagpur
SK Das IIT Kharagpur
HCI IIT Kharagpur
25th May 2018, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

Re: IIT Kharagpur Pedagogy

Can you provide me the details of the Project proposal on - developing suitable pedagogical methods for various classes, intellectual calibers and research in e-learning 2009 by Indian Institute of technology, Kharagpur?
25th May 2018, 01:47 PM
Super Moderator

Re: IIT Kharagpur Pedagogy

The details of the Project proposal on - developing suitable pedagogical methods for various classes, intellectual calibers and research in e-learning 2009 by Indian Institute of technology, Kharagpur are as follows:

Name of Institute with complete address
Indian Institute of technology, Kharagpur will anchor this National Mission Project. Even during the pilot phase of this project it will be joined by faculty members/ from IITM,IITB, IITK,IITD, IITR, IIIT Allahabad, IIIT Bangalore, NIT Rourkela, BESU Shibpur, NITTTR Kolkata, Jadavpur University, BHU, Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham University and experts form Infosys Technologies, Wipro, CMERI ,NBA ,NAAC, IGNOU And Other Internationally Acclaimed Excepts From India And abroad.

Title of the Research Project
Developing suitable pedagogical methods for various classes, intellectual calibers and research in e-learning

Department/Board Area
Centre for Educational Technology, IIT Kharagpur -Pedagogy, e-learning, technology enhanced learning
Continuing Education Programme, IIT Kharagpur
E & ECE, CE, ME, EE, Chem E, & CSE Department IIT Kharagpur

Major areas of research in the Department
Pedagogy, E-learning Technology Enhanced Learning at CET IIT Kharagpur
All engineering, science & engineering education

Project proposal on - developing suitable pedagogical methods for various classes, intellectual calibers and research in e-learning 2009 IITKharagpur

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in