2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

5th July 2012, 11:14 AM
santosh kumar binjhwar

IIT kharagpur online form

Hello buddy, I want apply online for take admission in IIT (Indian institute of technology) kharagpur Phd, so for it I need your help, do you tell me that what is the procedure of fill up online form and from where can I download online application form of IIT (Indian institute of technology) kharagpur, can you give me link for it?
Similar Threads
Thread
UGC NET Online Form
Guest House Booking Form IIT Kharagpur
NDA Online Form
Online Courses In IIT Kharagpur
Phd Admission - Apply Online Indian Institute Of Technology Kharagpur
SSC Form Online Registration Form
TET online form of UP
IIT Kharagpur Online Quiz
IIT Kharagpur Summer Internship Application Form
IIT Kharagpur online study material
IIT Kharagpur Kharagpur West Bengal
IIT Kharagpur - Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur India
JNU B Sc Online Form
CPT form Online
IIT JEE Form Online
UGC NET Online form
SSC FCI online form
IIT Kharagpur Online Thesis
IIT Kharagpur Gate Application Form
IIT Kharagpur Admission form
5th July 2012, 03:36 PM
Super Moderator

Re: IIT kharagpur online form

You are asking for the IIT kharagpur phd online application form. The IIT kharagpur was published admission notification on11.03.2012.the online form was available from 12.03.2012. The Last date of applying online and receipt of computed application was on 09.04.2012. The Date of Test & Interviews in Depts/Centres/Schools (for short listed candidates) was on 28-30 May, 2012. Because the application form submission date was over the application form was removed from its official web site.
21st March 2015, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

I want to do Ph.D from Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur , so here I would like to know about online admission process plz guide me??
21st March 2015, 04:29 PM
Super Moderator

Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur offered phd program in all disciplines of Engineering, Technology, Science, Architecture & Regional Planning, Humanities & Social Sciences, Law and Management.

As you want admission there and for it want to get information about online form so for it admission notification will be publish in month of March 2nd week and online application form will made available from march 3rd week.

Here I am providing tentave dates for your idea:
Admission Notice to appear in the newspapers March 15, 2015
Online application forms to be made available from March 16, 2015
Last date of applying online and receipt of completed application April 15, 2015
Date of Test & Interviews in Depts/Centres/Schools (for short listed candidates) May 27 - 29, 2015 (tentative)
Joining date for selected candidates July 09, 2015 (Tentative)

In order to fill in the online application you have to visit on GATE Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur official site look like following image:\

Over there you can see apply online option on the top for M.tech/phd program admission click on there

After click there you will move on a new page which looks as like following image:

Address
Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur
Kharagpur, West Bengal 721302 ‎
03222 255 221 ‎

[MAP]Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur[/MAP]

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in