2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

6th May 2015, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

IIT Kharagpur MBA DD

I want to apply online through the official website of the Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur so tell me the process of online application? I have to submit the admission fees through demand draft? Tell me the fees of admission of MBA course in this Institute?
Similar Threads
Thread
IIT Kharagpur BCA]
IIT Kharagpur IPR
IIT Kharagpur MBA
IIT Kharagpur NRC
IIT Kharagpur MUN
IIT Kharagpur IPR Phd
KV Kharagpur IIT
CET Kharagpur IIT
IIT Kharagpur MSC
Kharagpur IIT KV
ECE IIT Kharagpur
Cut Off For IIT Kharagpur MBA
2 EE IIT Kharagpur
IIT Kharagpur Gym
PDF in IIT Kharagpur
IIT Kharagpur Phd
IIT Kharagpur Kharagpur West Bengal
IIT Kharagpur Kharagpur
IIT Kharagpur - Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur India
XPS at IIT Kharagpur
14th April 2018, 11:20 AM
Unregistered

Re: IIT Kharagpur MBA DD

Hello sir, should I submit my application fees for MBA admission to IIT Kharagpur? Please tell me where to send IIT Kharagpur MBA DD?
14th April 2018, 11:22 AM
Super Moderator

Re: IIT Kharagpur MBA DD

The IIT Kharagpur is admitted candidates for MBA admission. For to submit application fees candidates need to make a DD and send or submit to IIT Kharagpur center.

Candidates need to obtain a DD for Rs 1500 (Rs 750 for SC/ST) in favour of "IIT, Kharagpur", payable at Kharagpur.

Also candidates need to send the print-out of the completed online application form along with photocopies of proof of qualification and experience, and the DD to the Assistant Registrar (PGS&R),Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur, Kharagpur - 721 302

Master of Business Administration is the flagship programme of the Institute is a full-time four-semester (2 year) residential programme for graduate engineers and Masters' degree holders in science, economics and commerce, intending to pursue management careers in India and abroad.

The total quantum of coursework required to earn the MBA degree through VGSoM is 89 to 93 credits.

Fees for IIT Kharagpur MBA:

Specializations:
Finance,
Marketing,
Operations,
System,
General Management
Human Resource

Admission will be based on application rating, performance in CAT for Indian Students and GMAT for international students as well as performance in the group discussion & personal interview.

Contact to:

Vinod Gupta School of Management,
Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur,
Kharagpur 721302,
West Bengal, India
Phone: +91.3222.282295 / 282297

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in