2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Entrance Exams

12th April 2015, 10:33 AM
Unregistered

IIT Kharagpur MBA

I want to do MBA from Vinod Gupta School of Management, Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur so give me the details about the eligibility criteria required for this? Is there any entrance test conducted by IIT Kharagpur for admission in MBA program?
Similar Threads
Thread
IIT Kharagpur BCA]
IIT Kharagpur IPR
IIT Kharagpur NRC
IIT Kharagpur MUN
IIT Kharagpur IPR Phd
KV Kharagpur IIT
CET Kharagpur IIT
IIT Kharagpur MSC
Kharagpur IIT KV
ECE IIT Kharagpur
Cut Off For IIT Kharagpur MBA
2 EE IIT Kharagpur
IIT Kharagpur Gym
PDF in IIT Kharagpur
IIT Kharagpur Phd
IIT Kharagpur Kharagpur West Bengal
IIT Kharagpur Kharagpur
IIT Kharagpur - Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur India
XPS at IIT Kharagpur
CRF IIT Kharagpur
9th August 2018, 08:19 AM
Unregistered

Re: IIT Kharagpur MBA

Hello sir, I want admission in IIT Kharagpur for MBA. Please provide me application for MBA admission in IIT Kharagpur?
9th August 2018, 08:20 AM
Super Moderator

Re: IIT Kharagpur MBA

The IIT Kharagpur is admitted candidates for MBA admission. Master of Business Administration is the flagship programme of the Institute.

The MBA is a full-time four-semester (2 year) residential programme for graduate engineers and Masters' degree holders in science, economics and commerce, intending to pursue management careers in India and abroad.

The total quantum of coursework required to earn the MBA degree through VGSoM is 89 to 93 credits.

The selection of candidates for admission to the MBA at VGSoM, IIT Kharagpur is a two-step process.

In the first step, candidates are short-listed for Written Analysis Test and Personal Interview (WAT-PI) from among candidates who have a valid CAT score and applied for the programme and satisfy the eligibility criteria for the programme.

Overall CAT score out of 20 and application rating (AR) out of 20 will be added to get the marks for shortlisting candidates to be called for WAT-PI.

Eligibility:

The application rating looks at the applicants academic performance (marks obtained) in 10th Standard Examination, 12th Standard Examination, Bachelors Degree and Masters Degree Examination and the candidates work experience.

An overseas category candidate who applies with a GMAT score instead of a CAT Score should have a total scaled score of at least 750.

Minimum CAT Percentile:

Category Total (%)
General 90
NC-OBC 80
SC 75
ST 75
PwD 75

Important dates:

Mumbai February 24-26, 2018
Kolkata March 19-20, 2018
Bengaluru March 23-25, 2018
Delhi March 30-April 01, 2018