2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

2nd June 2015, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

IIT Kharagpur Bitwise

I am student of the Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur. I have missed by Bitwise operator class. So can you please provide me notes for its Bitwise operator? If you have idea about its Bitwise operator lecture then please provide me its link?
Similar Threads
Thread
Bitwise IIT Kharagpur Problems
IIT Kharagpur BCA]
Phd in Kharagpur IIT
IIT Kharagpur IPR Phd
CET Kharagpur IIT
IIT Kharagpur MBA DD
OBC Cut Off For IIT Kharagpur MBA
IIT Kharagpur MSC
RTC IIT Kharagpur
Kharagpur IIT KV
IIT Kharagpur Cut Off
IIT Kharagpur Kharagpur West Bengal
IIT Kharagpur IT
IIT Kharagpur Kharagpur
IIT Kharagpur - Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur India
XPS at IIT Kharagpur
IIT Kharagpur NLP
CRF IIT Kharagpur
IIT Kharagpur IAS
SS DAS IIT Kharagpur
28th May 2018, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

Re: IIT kharagpur bitwise

I recently took admission in Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur and from here doing engineering degree came to know about fes. Will you provide all details about Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur Bitwise fest along with list of events held so I plan to take part in it?
29th May 2018, 07:53 AM
Super Moderator

Re: IIT kharagpur bitwise

Bitwise is an annual programming, application and web development fest organised by CodeClub, the CSE Department Society of IIT Kharagpur, Indian Institute of Technology one of the premier engineering colleges in India over three days in the 2nd week of March

List of events held:

BitWise

BitWise is the main flagship event of the fest. Team size is limited to a maximum of three, and solutions have traditionally been expected to be provided in C (programming language) or C++. The solutions are evaluated not only on the basis of correctness, but also on their time and space complexities.

Bermuda Triangle

Bermuda Triangleis an event for a team size of 3 members. The team members will be given different problem sets, but they have to switch at the end of every time interval.

The event tests the team members based on their understanding and teamwork extensively.

Code Gamble

In Code Gamble, competitors bet upon a concealed set of questions of varying difficulties and programming paradigms and try to gather the maximum points.

This event tests the credence of the competitors in their abilities to tackle questions focusing on different flavors of competitive programming.

Enigma
Enigma is an online quiz which was first introduced as a part of Bitwise 2007. It serves as a curtain raiser event which takes it participants on a journey discovering the facts, ideas and luminaries in various fields.

It is traditionally conducted a few days prior to Bitwise.

Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur
Kharagpur, India - 721302
Phone: +91-3222-255221
FAX : +91-3222-255303

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in