2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

8th May 2015, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

IIT Kgp Tech Market

Tell me stores and the shops in the Tech Market of Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur? Tell me the facilities available in this market? All the things are available in this market? Tell me the total distance between Tech Market and Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur?
Similar Threads
Thread
NSE MBA In Financial Market
BPCL Market Cap
JNU Book Market
Nugget Market
HCL Stock Market
Best Television On The Market
MBA Share Market
Hotel In New Market
New Mobile Market
Mobiles in market
How to Market Myself
Largest Car Market
PNB Navyug Market
Stores in Quincy Market
MBA Stock market
MBA stock market
What should I do after B.Com Financial Market
Stock Market Courses By BSE
CDS market size
BSE Market News
29th January 2020, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

Re: IIT Kgp Tech Market

Can you tell me about the Facilities offered in IIT (Indian Institute of Technology) Kharagpur Campus other than Tech Market (Tech M)?
29th January 2020, 06:29 PM
Super Moderator

Re: IIT Kgp Tech Market

The Facilities offered in IIT (Indian Institute of Technology) Kharagpur Campus are as follows:

Market –
For daily necessities and groceries, one can walk down to the Tech Market. This is a full-fledged market where everything starting from furniture to fruit juice are available.
The market has medicine stores, tailoring shops, bookshops and facilities for photocopying, word-processing and offset printing.
A larger market, Gole Bazaar is about 5 km from the Campus. Another market IIT-DVC market is right next to the campus.

Banks –
Three banks are located inside the Campus.
The State Bank of India is close to the Institute and provides foreign exchange facilities also.
The Syndicate Bank is situated on the first floor of the Institute main building.
The Punjab National Bank is situated in the Tech Market where business transactions are carried out in the afternoon.

Hospital –
The B.C.Roy Technology Hospital is located at the center of the Campus.
It provides indoor and outdoor medical facilities for common ailments.
The hospital has a competent team of doctors, ICU, OT, all required diagonistic facility etc. The State Hospital and Railway Hospital, both are located about 2 km from the Campus.

Food –
All the Halls of Residence and Guest houses have regular catering facilities.
Other eating places are Sahara, Dreamland, Vegies, Super-Duper, Tikka, Billoo's Restaurant etc.
Some joints located within the Institute premises serve tea, coffee, soft drinks and light snacks.

Facilities in IIT (Indian Institute of Technology) Kharagpur Campus

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in