2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

1st June 2015, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

IIT Kanpur Treasure Hunt

What is the Treasure Hunt Quest celebrated by IIT Kanpur? I want to get information about this Quest. So tell me that where I can get information about this? I am 1st semester student of B.Tech, so can I join this Treasure Hunt Quest this year? Is there any fee to get entry and tell me where I can get pass for entry?
Similar Threads
Thread
Kanpur Railway Station to IIT Kanpur
IIT Kanpur HPC
IIT Kanpur Cpi
Pid Iit Kanpur
IIT Kanpur IIT JEE
IIT Kanpur IPR
Indian Institute Of Technology Kanpur Kanpur
Distance from Kanpur Station to Kanpur University
Treasure Island Resort Lonavala
IIT Kanpur To Kanpur Central
MBA IIT Kanpur
IIT Kanpur MBA OBC Cut Off
IIT Kanpur MBA CAT Cut Off
Kanpur IIT to Kanpur Airport
Indian Institute Of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur)
Kanpur Airport To IIT Kanpur
IIT Kanpur Lab
Kanpur Central to IIT Kanpur
John Hunt of Everest School
Dayanand Girls Post Graduate College - Kanpur, Kanpur
12th June 2018, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

Re: IIT Kanpur Treasure Hunt

Hii sir, Will you Please Provide me the Information About the Treasure Hunt Event of the IIT Kanpur of Year 2016 And Also Provide me the Information About the Other Event Organized on year 2016 ?
12th June 2018, 02:33 PM
Super Moderator

Re: IIT Kanpur Treasure Hunt

Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur is a public engineering institution located in Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh. It was declared to be an Institute of National Importance by the Government of India under the Institutes of Technology Act.

The Information About the Treasure Hunt Event of the IIT Kanpur of Year 2016 is given below

Treasure Hunt
The treasure hunt was organised on 24th August 2016 which saw a huge participation from the Y16 batch with nearly 300 students participating in the event, the event was a huge success and three teams were awarded prizes for the same.

Other Events of the IIT Kanpur was

FlashMob Dance Club
began its tenure with the Flashmobs. We conducted two Flashmobs in Zsquare, One on the occassion of "World's Environment day" and second for the Blood donation cause "Raktarpan".

Workshops :

Conducted By Four professionals- Sambo Mukherjee, Dev Narayan Gupta, Rushil Banerjee And Wehjan Ansar. They taught Krump, Breaking, Popping, House and Locking (all different styles oh hip hop) and also set a choreography which we will use in the competitions in the fests of PEC

Orientation We also performed in UG and PG orientation. We too performed in Parent's Orientation on the request of Counselling service.

Dandiya Night Held on 21st of September 2016 in Girls Hostel-1 grounds. . This was the eight time the event was held in IITK, it was a phenomenal success, and saw a huge crowd showing up and enjoying the indigenous dance styles of Garba, Dandiya and the food.

Summer Theatre Workshop and Play The Theatre Workshop was attended by 30 enthusiastic students which comprised of rigorous training regarding Stage Play. Out of these bunch of students seventeen were selected for the cast of the play

Freshers Night16 This year the dramatics club staged a Mime act in the Freshers Night performed by the freshers. The Mime Act comprised of 10 talented Freshers who made the audience gape in awe at the Silent act.

For more Information you may Consider the below Attachement that is Free to Download

For More Information you may Contact to the IIT Kanpur the Contact details are given below

Contact Details
IIT Kanpur
Address: Kalyanpur, Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh 208016
Phone: 0512 259 0151
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Treasure Hunt Event of the IIT Kanpur of Year 2016.pdf (843.9 KB, 63 views)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in